News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2015, 10:50:12 PMtfw you add your student loan accounts to quicken and your net worth is less than 0

If I get famous, I would share the profits with you! Also because I'm using your image hahaha. Make me and the bee famous, guys.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Some drunken kids (lol jk they're adults, one of them is actually 24) in my residence hall got into a fight while I was on duty tonight, so I had to spend almost three hours sorting it out and filling out reports

And I can't even sympathize with the party less at fault because he's also a major douchebag

mikey

Laughing so hard

Not the first part but the second part
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Update: I then had to wake up at 6am to let the dude more at fault into his room, only to find out his roommates had left his door unlocked

SlowPokemon

A bunch of my closest friends are ignoring me or just won't hold a conversation with me for more than a few minutes and I'm so depressed and need them so bad and I'm always there for them and it's just stressing me the hell out and making me even sadder
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Have you tried approaching them and asking what the matter is?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Yeah they all say they're not ignoring me on purpose and I believe that but it kind of makes it worse and they still don't make any effort to talk to me

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2015, 07:07:32 PMYeah they all say they're not ignoring me on purpose and I believe that but it kind of makes it worse and they still don't make any effort to talk to me
Tell them that you're feeling ignored. Let them know you don't mean it in an aggressive way (perhaps something like "I know you guys probably don't mean it but  ___"), but that it's how you've been feeling.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

That's exactly what I've done a few times in the last couple weeks and all I get is "I'm sorry!" with no follow up

Like this hurts REALLY BAD because if my best friend told me they felt ignored or neglected or like I wasn't there for them I would be really upset and trying to fix the situation and mine just...aren't either of those things I'm not feeling good about it

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You may want to consider making new friends. Or try to go somewhere with all of them- an amusement park, a concert, stuff like that.
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

Oh wow, that must be really discouraging. Maybe it's because everyone is doing their own thing during the summer?

What Pianist said could work. Not only would a communal event be a good way to get them together, it would also provide good talking points in later conversations.

I wish you the best. It definitely hurts when people don't reciprocate your efforts.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

During summer I'm not allowed to use electronics much, but you can message me whenever and I'll chat with you if I can if that means anything
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Ruto

I'm always up for a LINE message :D It's probably my favorite chat app to use right now.

Anyway, I agree with FSM when he says Facebook was ruined when grandmas joined. Can't believe the stuff some of them post...and prevent me from posting >_>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!