News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 31, 2014, 01:51:41 AMYou forget the huge advantage of being tall: high kitchen shelves become usable.

:<
But then, you're always the one people ask to reach them (if you live alone, it's fine, but living with others... :o).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: DrP on January 30, 2014, 09:40:47 PMHalf of those apply to me!! You aren't alone..

And also you should add: Hitting your head on low door frames and tree branches
Yeah, most of these could be the same for guys, but multiply them by the insecurities of a high school girl and you get a giant mess. Plus it's considered normal for a guy to be tall

Quote from: Yugi on January 30, 2014, 09:47:45 PMBeing a talk person sucks
Sshh it's hard typing on a phone

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on January 30, 2014, 09:23:43 PM
i made a quick list of why being a talk girls sucks
Comfortable tights are virtually nonexistent
[close]
This so much.

Sounds like America is one big Shire, since I have hardly any of those problems you mentioned(by this I mean problems that should affect a boy as much as a girl).

Also, I'm pretty sure height has nothing to do with flexibility. I can reach my toes with no problem, and you should see me standing on one foot. >:S

Clanker37

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 31, 2014, 05:31:17 AMAlso, I'm pretty sure height has nothing to do with flexibility. I can reach my toes with no problem, and you should see me standing on one foot. >:S
What's the point of being able to touch your toes? It's a silly exercise. Whenever we do this at school I'm all, "Toes? No I'm fine with my knee caps. They are quite delicious, I must say."
Quote from: DrP on January 30, 2014, 11:10:27 PMSo... it seems that this missing $1,200 is really making me go nuts... why? because i budgeted for it. And on my budget $1200 is ALOT
Is it so much that you can't afford the space in "A lot"?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 31, 2014, 10:55:59 AMWhat's the point of being able to touch your toes? It's a silly exercise. Whenever we do this at school I'm all, "Toes? No I'm fine with my knee caps. They are quite delicious, I must say."Is it so much that you can't afford the space in "A lot"?

I'm laughing so hard clanker you should be exiled for that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

MasterProX

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on January 30, 2014, 10:21:05 PMI was actually talking about how bubbles misspelled "tall" but yeah I'm above 6 ft and it's really annoying

...is it weird that I read "talk" as "tall" without even thinking twice?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MasterProX on February 01, 2014, 03:30:13 PMFSM is a fucking asshole.

IDK about that but I can vouch that his younger brother is definitely not :3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

DrP

Well, I worked 7 hours today... and will probably work another 6-8..

and all next week it'll probably be 12 hours a day, because I have to drive to almost San Francisco every day... and then work a lot... and it'll be the same next weekend too.

Tis the season to be busy, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

This is what happens when a provision comes in at the last minute is due very soon!

blueflower999

Quote from: MasterProX on February 01, 2014, 03:30:13 PMFSM is a fucking asshole.
He's barely been on the forums this past month, what could he have done?  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 01, 2014, 08:28:01 PMHe's barely been on the forums this past month, what could he have done?  :-\
It was something in Minecraft.