News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Yeah I put them in the box of stuff I'm keeping. They're in pretty good condition too. I might be able to sell them for a good price when I'm old =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

Yea all of mine have been in a box for a long time :P  Though I stopped subscribing after it got moved to Future US as the quality tanked.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

I still have a Nintendo Power ad in my Zelda: Collector's Edition disc case. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I actually subscribed. I'll probably keep mine for a long while.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Hard thermo exam today -.-

Also my professor told me to get someone from upstairs to break the lock on her file cabinet. She has multiple ones and I hope I didn't pick the wrong one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I'm out of anti-depressants, which means I'll be getting sick from withdrawal AND I'm 10x more emotional.
Let's look at the things that have made ETF cry or almost cry today:
-Thinking about Carrie Underwood winning American Idol (IT WAS YEARS AGO BUT I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR HER)
-Thinking about Princess Leia (that ones not so shocking)
-Someone left a card for hookers under my door (not even hookers I could afford)
-Hit my head on the wall
-Realizing I'll get sick soon
-Not wanting to be at school
-Laundry bag was heavy
-Realizing I need to change my major because I will never be an animator
-Realizing I may lose my work study job
-Etc.

the_last_sheikah

Sorry ETF, I'd send you cookies if I could, but I would eat them first, so have a virtual hug instead *hug*
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Wrydryn

You can't get a few more at the pharmacy to carry you over for a few days? If you have had the prescription filled in the past and it's not a drug that's abused, you should be able to get at most 5.

ETFROXX

My moms sending me some, so I'll hopefully be okay for a bit.

Ruto

Aww :(

Playing that pet game on Facebook helped me a bit after old Hammy. That being said, no one should know what I do in that game. Lol. The gifting feature there is better than most games, I think.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 09:55:59 PMI hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Who?

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Nebbles on October 01, 2012, 09:55:59 PMI hate the fact I can't sing... and that I feel like a total loser when I attempt to tweet my favorite LPer... sigh...
Nebbles is not a loser.
She's too awesome.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 01, 2012, 09:53:10 PMAww :(

Playing that pet game on Facebook helped me a bit after old Hammy. That being said, no one should know what I do in that game. Lol. The gifting feature there is better than most games, I think.

Looool omg XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.