News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

At least you're saving yourself in the long run.

Jamaha

Mass Effect 3 is being shipped here right now and I still haven't finished Mass Effect 2.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

KefkaticFanatic

You need to get on that.  My favorite games ever <3

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Oh, well...nothing, I suppose... *Cough* *Cough*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Goddamnit. I have to print certain papers for my taxes. My father told me about this today, and now there's no ink in our printer. My father yelled at me for being a lazy person, because I could've take care of this earlier. DUH. My friend offered me to print them, which is cool. I can only print the federal paper thing, the provincial one doesn't work. Fuck I'm pissed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Hurray for riding home at 5pm (5pm = Peak hour traffic) with a trumpet, a flat tire in 40 degree heat. |B(

DrP

Phone went nuts because of the time change and didnt wake me up until 12:15... and I planned on waking up at 10.

Now I have a whole day of studying to do... ugh...

ETFROXX

Worst fucking day ever. The second I woke up it went to shit. The internet went out at 4 AM because apparently my uncle came in and saw that my computer was on and turned it off. Now aunt and uncle are pissed. K. So my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 13, 2012, 04:39:58 PMApparently my Grandma broke her neck. :/

Oh my...I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 13, 2012, 04:34:20 AMWorst fucking day ever. The second I woke up it went to shit. The internet went out at 4 AM because apparently my uncle came in and saw that my computer was on and turned it off. Now aunt and uncle are pissed. K. So my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.

Ha, I've fallen asleep while chatting before and left the computer on -.- It's not a big deal...just clear things up and move on with lives, etc. He's just going to waste time being mad -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 13, 2012, 04:34:20 AMSo my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.
Tell your boyfriend to nut up or shut up :P that's a stupid reason to be mad.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*