News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 05, 2011, 07:55:22 AMWhy do people think that having a significant other is something necessary or required or always desirable

You shouldn't.

Depends on the person.  If I could live as someone who gained happiness from knowledge and work...I would so prefer.  Yet, I cannot...
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 05, 2011, 07:55:22 AMWhy do people think that having a significant other is something necessary or required or always desirable

You shouldn't.
I don't find it necessary. But if I happen to meet someone who's totally awesome in every way, and I feel some kind of special connection, I'm gonna go for it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

omg fuck this love triangle bullshit.  Killing me.
-

Jamaha

The Otaniemi campus love triangle: Three guys love the same girl, but the girl isn't interested in any of them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on October 05, 2011, 11:55:23 AMomg fuck this love triangle bullshit.  Killing me.

Last year me, my friend, and this guy I hate all liked Margaret. Guess who she's dating. THE GUY I HATE. D: nfjdisokjdhjskao
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 05, 2011, 02:13:42 PMLast year me, my friend, and this guy I hate all liked Margaret. Guess who she's dating. THE GUY I HATE. D: nfjdisokjdhjskao
Well if your friends dated Margeret, won't you be mad at your friend too? And I thought you got over with Margeret. >.> Wasn't there another girl that admired you?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 05, 2011, 02:22:41 PMI don't. :3

Roz is just a wifey. :P

Quote from: Saria on October 05, 2011, 02:23:21 PMWell if your friends dated Margeret, won't you be mad at your friend too? And I thought you got over with Margeret. >.> Wasn't there another girl that admired you?

Well this friend I wouldn't have cared. Anything better than the jerk she's dating now. XD and yeah I'm over Margaret.

ETFROXX

My boyfriend has a very feminine side.

He's almost as bitchy as me. :D

Saria

Wat is with high school boys and lovesickness. .-.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 05, 2011, 02:25:58 PMMy boyfriend has a very feminine side.

He's almost as bitchy as me. :D

I think I might be that way if I actually talked more

Nebbles

I've been single my whole life and I really don't care. Most of the guys at my school are douchebags, idiots or just... gross.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Meta-Ridley

I'm not at a co-ed school.... so hard. so very hard.

spitllama

^ That's rough. One of my hall-mates came from an all guy's school and I swear he has a new gay joke everyday.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Meta-Ridley

Quote from: spitllama on October 05, 2011, 03:18:07 PM^ That's rough. One of my hall-mates came from an all guy's school and I swear he has a new gay joke everyday.

LOL. Sometimes it can hard NOT to be gay at an all boys school. I think the reason we mostly aren't is because our main focus is music :D