The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on April 01, 2014, 03:41:21 PMI was gonna ask you guys if it's a good show 'cause I wanted to watch it, but there's no point in watching it if I already know the ending =P
It's 5 seasons of comedic genius followed by 3 kinda meh seasons followed by an amazing final season. Regardless of knowing the ending, it's worth watching.

Seriously, I'd put it up as one the TV's all-time best sitcoms(and pretty much the last good one).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I have to write a 3 page paper on a book I barely read. Good job, self.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

It wasn't on Sparknotes. But rapid skimming saved me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Amazon just discontinued free delivery to Finland.

Guess I'm not buying anything from there again.

Waddle Bro

I was just planning on buying headphones from there this weekend. This blows.

SuperFireKirby

Amazon has awful prices for headphones, so you'll find better deals elsewhere anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

Nah, they actually will be pretty cheap most of the time, at least with the higher end ones.  Only place you might get cheaper is one of the specific audiophile pages like head-direct or something.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I stopped buying from Amazon once they started charging sales tax to New York. I used to get my books from there but it's just secondhand ones for me now ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeaaa I try not to buy anything large from there when I'm at school since our sales tax is just as awful -.-

Luckily newegg still doesn't charge it ._.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Some dick in Florida's congress is trying to pass a bill that will put state taxes on online shopping. If it passes, I'm gonna flip so many shits.

Ruto

If it's cheaper, you can ask me about the smuggling of goods.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I still buy some stuff from Amazon because I still have my student prime subscription and sometimes it's a lot cheaper than Target or other places.

It was so wonderful when there was no sales tax, but the state cracked down and broke a deal a few years ago. Our sales tax is among the worst in the country, so you have to account for a large chunk on top of your purchase.

The worst part about california, since Newegg brought in some warehouses and a store in CA, we now have to pay sales tax :(

braix

Quote from: DrP on April 05, 2014, 12:07:59 PMI still buy some stuff from Amazon because I still have my student prime subscription and sometimes it's a lot cheaper than Target or other places.

It was so wonderful when there was no sales tax, but the state cracked down and broke a deal a few years ago. Our sales tax is among the worst in the country, so you have to account for a large chunk on top of your purchase.

The worst part about california, since Newegg brought in some warehouses and a store in CA, we now have to pay sales tax :(
Oh, damn. My family is supposed to be moving to Los Angeles this summer and Amazon is where I get all of my stuff.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.