News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on July 03, 2013, 10:56:26 AMPSA: don't go to Costco on the 3rd of July.

I really have no idea what I was thinking.
Really? I was just there and it wasn't that bad...

sunnydelight18

I physically got ran into by those huge-ass carts 7 times.

But, my friend and I made up a fun little game, where whenever somebody ran into us, we'd make a huge deal out of it and embarrass them. So it wasn't all bad.

Dude

Jamaha

I've been so tired all week. I even went to bed at 10 yesterday and still felt horribly tired in the morning.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

im so sunburnt :/ but at least its keeping me from going to the clam place

Roz~

Get back home from my trip only to find out that bf hasn't bought any groceries since I left meaning there is absolutely nothing left to eat and I'm starving. #firstworldproblems
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Spent 8 hours with a new character on heavily modded Skyrim just to find that a single mod was installed incorrectly resulting in me having to nuke the entire character...

nooo :(

me irl
[close]

Yugi

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=11024

QuoteGiven the many other items available in this category, this means that players feel they don't have any other viable option but choosing the Dead Ringer.
omg is spy finally getting any bett--

QuoteWe've gotten emails from players who describe the item as frustrating to fight against, requiring too little skill from the Spies and too much from their opponents
What.

QuoteIn our next update, the Dead Ringer will work generally the same way it always has, letting Spies feign death to escape from damage that would have otherwise killed them. However, now any damage the Spy takes after his "death" will decrease the maximum length of time he can spend cloaked.
What.

SOLDER'S BUFF BANNER IS USED A LOT THIS MEANS BATTALION'S BACKUP IS WORSE AND SHOULD BE BUFFED
SPY'S DEAD RINGER IS USED A LOT THIS MEANS IT MUST BE OVERPOWERED AND SHOULD BE NERF'D

Zunawe

The dead ringer is a rinse and repeat weapon that can get you 10 kills in a life if you're fast. I like that idea.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

Dead ringer was always known to be OP.

The intention of different items was to be sidegrades, not upgrades.

me irl
[close]

UnknownKirbyMan

I just successfully hatched a shiny in the site-wide shiny hunt on GPXPlus, 10 minutes before it actually started.
Misread the start time....
I want to go yell or something, but I don't do that sort of thing.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Ruto

Kefka won't pose with the shirtless men outside A&F  :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.