The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Those cant play lossless, and have low quality audio output.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

When relationships/friendships get overwhelming, and when you're between them.
Yeah.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Wonderful. It's finals week and I feel fucking terrible. Headache, backache, drowsy, and have a cough that's making me bend over gasping and makes my lungs feel like they're on fire.

Absolutely wonderful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Oh my god. So I get out of my dorm room to go to the bathroom, and my neighbor's outside (I guess she was getting back to her own room after going to class or something). She then tells me "Hey, I need to talk to you". Please note that she's my fucking annoying neighbor who likes to party until fucking 4 am. On Tuesdays. And pretty much on every day of the week actually. And sometimes she sing really loud and it's annoying. So yeah, she wanted to talk to me. Apparently, the fact that I use an alarm clock to wake up at 7 when I have classes at 8 is unacceptable. 'cause you know, my alarm clock is annoying her. So I shouldn't use it. Or I shouldn't let it ring for a long time. It takes me like 5 seconds to turn my alarm off. But OH GOD IT'S FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE I'M WAKING HER UP
Bitch. I hope she moves out of here after Christmas. That's one of the dumbest things I've heard in a really long time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Friend girl starts crying about her problems. Me: *retard mode activate* awkward silence
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^Good thing I'm able to talk to wimmins better now. But, as luck would have it, almost all my friend girls are lesbians. ha ha ....ha T_T

So alone.

Jamaha

Yeeeeah, exam tomorrow. Don't have time to study because I need to write this assignment I should've done weeks ago.

But I didn't, hooray.

Bah.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Two excursion reports, one about a sawmill and another about Thermo Fisher Scientific.

K-NiGhT

So this iPod restore is going to take 5 hours.

Fuck.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MassiveMayhem

So I fell asleep after school for 4 hours, and I usually don't sleep outside my sleeping hours and I fucking hate it. I feel miserable after sleeping like that, plus, I had a dream that really put me in a depressed mood and I can't really explain it. Idek why I'm posting this, bleh.

spitllama

Day naps make me dizzy >.< I dunno why

MM you should get some foods and then you'll feel better.
Submissions Page

MassiveMayhem

The thing is, I'm not hungry. lol
I guess I can try though.

spitllama

Submissions Page