News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

My whole life I've wanted to be on American Idol, but I never got the chance. Today, my friend got on the show, and even though he lost, the Disney casting crew requested his e-mail and a bunch of talent managers are looking at him now. Good for him, I suppose...but where's my chance?

SuperFireKirby

Signup. I've seen the lines for those auditions. It looks like practically anyone can sign up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I once auditioned in the Finnish Idol.

My electricity was cut off suddenly last night. They didn't even bother to inform. >.>

BonusPwnage

Reapr: Wow, that sucks. You can audition again, right?
SuperFireKirby: I would, but my parents don't think I'm serious about music when I really am. They try to convince to be a doctor or a lawyer often.

FSM-Reapr

Why? The show is extremely crappy and I got past the second round. Good thing I didn't win. ::)

BonusPwnage

I have to agree with you there. As it turns out, the show's a little rigged. My friend did way better, but he had almost no chance. First off, the girl he went against had backing vocals, which nobody even knew were permitted, and that was one of the reasons why they thought the girl was better than him. Plus, in the middle of his song, as he belted out a note, someone clapped and the judges thought he was done. At least they liked him, though. One judge said that, "I have a bottle of wine older than you!"

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BonusPwnage

He was complimenting my friend for being so young.

Jamaha

Nothing like going to the laundry room to wash a couple of machinefuls of laundry and noticing that the payment system is broken - no washing machines can be activated.

Oh the luxuries of a washing machine in the apartment. Maybe someday.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on November 18, 2012, 02:39:54 PMNothing like going to the laundry room to wash a couple of machinefuls of laundry and noticing that the payment system is broken - no washing machines can be activated.

Oh the luxuries of a washing machine in the apartment. Maybe someday.
Don't worry Jamaha! I'll invent a teleporter, so we can do your laundary for you when the machines aren't working...! Or, then again...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Nothing like having the entire building evacuated because of an incident that only occurred in the basement that was actually just a freakin false alarm.  They called ~10 fire trucks and blockaded the road just for a gas leak that didn't exist.

Then again I guess if it was a gas leak and it exploded it would be kinda bad huh

me irl
[close]

BonusPwnage

Yeah...yeah...that might have been just a little bit bad...

MassiveMayhem

I'm so sick right now.
My larynx is infrared. My nose is all stuffed up. My head is congested.
I just to fall over and die, but fucking essay due tomorrow. fml -_-
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

BonusPwnage

You should probably get off the computer and lie down for a half an hour. You might feel better.