News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 10, 2012, 10:51:58 AMAint nothin until you've been awake for at least 48 hours.
I haven't done that... I got to around 30 hours one time and dropped. XD

Quote from: Ruto on July 10, 2012, 10:53:26 AMHahaha! Starting to crack, I see :D
Not quite yet! :P
(Have you got time? You should hop on Skype 'cause I've got infinite internet for the next 6 hours!)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Lol I'm at work, sadly XD

I think I can leave at 4 if my professor doesn't show up. That's in 2 hours :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 10, 2012, 10:51:58 AMAint nothin until you've been awake for at least 48 hours.

I've done that before. It's really tough work. Sugar is the key. Sugar and video games. It helps a LOT.
Party Hard!
[close]

fingerz

Aye aye! Will be up in another 2 hours! :D

*THUD*
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

The only time I pulled an all nighter was when I took a 3 hr. nap the day before. In fact, I don't even think I've stayed up for 24 hrs. before. Why am I so lame xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

I can do it if I want, but at about 4 I get bored of what I've been doing, and don't have anything else to do, so I end up going to sleep anyway. I don't get tired until about noon the day afterward.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

I'm gonna need a shit-tonne of food today or I'll fall asleep. XD

FSM-Reapr

My all-time record in sleeping was broke a month ago. Over 16 hours! Zzzzz...

fingerz

FSM-Reapr

My sleep medicine: Start's with a "v" and ends on "odka"

DrP

Mine starts with "w" and ends with "ine", specifically Merlot.

fingerz

Ahahahaha! Well I slept for that long without using helpful items. :P

DrP

Well, I did sleep for about 10 hours last night... though I should wake up earlier during the week.

FSM-Reapr

My not-passing-out-on-a-friend's-sofa record is 15,5 hours. I was 16.

Jamaha

I'm way behind on doing the lecture summaries on the summer class I'm taking.

For some reason after spending 8 hours at work writing stuff to Word, opening it at home doesn't feel that fun.