The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Wow, that sucks. And why do they complain if you pay for the trip?

Also I went to bed at 4 am this morning, because I wasn't supposed to work today. My boss called me at 8 am to inform me that I was in fact supposed to work today, but she forgot to write it down on the schedule. I was so damn tired I couldn't even focus on the stuff I had to do. Also she made me work for 3 and a half hour. What is this nonsense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

This nonsense is called crappy management skills. That sucks. I'm actually surprised you were even able to wake up to the phone. I'd have just let it ring knowing I didn't have to work that day.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

That was my plan, but it was annoying me and I couldn't fall asleep because it kept ringing. I didn't think it was my boss either, I thought it was either my parents or one of my brothers since they kept calling nonstop. But yeah, I was pissed. If it ever happens again I'm not answering the phone.

DrP

Check le Caller ID.

IF le boss, turn off le ringer and go back to sleep

IF le parent, then do whatever

IF le phone is NOT an alarm clock, turn the damn thing off.

Roz~

You know, I wouldn't even be surprised if someone from work came home if I didn't answer the phone this morning, since I live really close to work. -___-
Anyways it's not gonna happen again, next time I'll continue sleeping.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2012, 08:55:12 AMWow, that sucks. And why do they complain if you pay for the trip?

Also I went to bed at 4 am this morning, because I wasn't supposed to work today. My boss called me at 8 am to inform me that I was in fact supposed to work today, but she forgot to write it down on the schedule. I was so damn tired I couldn't even focus on the stuff I had to do. Also she made me work for 3 and a half hour. What is this nonsense.

I'm going to convince them some more I guess. It's probably because they want me home to do chores or something.

I wouldn't be able to do that with my boss xD She calls me whenever she likes, sometime at 11 PM/midnight telling me to come to work tomorrow, or at 8 AM because she left something at Starbucks. True story. I like working there, but sometimes it's a bit much.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

What fucking dumbass decides to go to the circuit breaker and flip it off and on real quick so that it turns off EVERYTHING, especially if DrP is in the MIDDLE OF WRITING A PAPER FOR HIS FINAL TOMORROW!!!

And it's been happening ALOT.

I generally don't have people, but if I could torture someone without any repercussions...

Roz get over here with your flamethrower... I need you to whack somebody!

ETFROXX

Got something in the mail about financial aid awards. I logged on to my college's site and it's all making my head hurt.

SuperFireKirby

I HATE MOE'S MONDAYS. >:(

Whoever thought of the idea should be shot. In the face. With a gun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on June 04, 2012, 08:17:13 PMWhat fucking dumbass decides to go to the circuit breaker and flip it off and on real quick so that it turns off EVERYTHING, especially if DrP is in the MIDDLE OF WRITING A PAPER FOR HIS FINAL TOMORROW!!!

And it's been happening ALOT.

I generally don't have people, but if I could torture someone without any repercussions...

Roz get over here with your flamethrower... I need you to whack somebody!

Yar, I can do that. ;D

Cobraroll

Multi-dimensional vector calculus.

Exam on Saturday.

I'm screwed.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

fabbemannen

I have to send in a ppt-presentation for my Japanese-class before tomorrow (which I've barely started on since I've been sick for 2 weeks and still have an eye-infection) or she might not make me pass that class, and I only got about ½-1 hour left of this year of school...

Dude