News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Wrydryn

Cookie cutter response much?

I know that feel Dude. My great-grandmother was in the hospital a while a for a broken hip and arm. Since she wasn't going to heal well and was really old (99), she wasn't a candidate for surgery at all. The only thing they did was stick pins in her hip and has to go through physical therapy to set it back in place.
She also has dimentia which started before her fall, but going to visit her in the nursing home OSS worse because she doesn't really recognize you at all so its really awkward and there's not much to talk about.

spitllama

Well finally called Nintendo, they confirmed an issue with the Wii. Tried to get it down to no charge for repair but they only took off $30 :( $55 rargh. 'course my warranty expired in 2008 anyhow.

Why couldn't this have just happened closer to the release of the Wii U??
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

This is where it cant read dual layer discs right

I would do some research online to see if it's something you can fix yourself.  Either that or pester them more as it's a defect and not something that wears out over time..

EDIT: The repair should be free: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/dld_repair_home.jsp?problem=DLDDISCERROR&gameCode=SSBB

There are also cleaning discs you can get, but those apparently are not permanent solutions.

Then again it could be for a different issue... but I thought I saw you post about this earlier.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Nah it's the system itself. It stops during gameplay for multiple disks, including one that's brand new without a single scratch.

And that's interesting I'll give them a call.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Kefka's right, though you can't fix it yourself without opening up the Wii itself.  Then again the warranty is out so... ::)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Sorry Dude. I know what it's like losing someone to a terrible illness. It sucks.

We're here for ya.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!