The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

It can be if the floor isn't really super solid... and in college, walls are EXTREMELY thin.

Winter

Oh right, I read that as people on tv were running. nvm

spitllama

^hahahaha wow. Mondays and Fridays at 6 am we always have a cadence run with our associate Dean of Mean. He was in the Navy. He's always got chants to yell and stuff.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Ugh I opened my planner (on Wednesday, not sure why I'm sharing this now, probably because I forgot...) and someone drew *things* all over it. It definitely wasn't me and it was a new one too  >:(

Points at fat sis because it looks like her handwriting underneath it

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

triforced1

She needs to get over it. But I'm not one to say...

SlowPokemon

So stupidly depressed right now. Why do I feel like this. I just kind of want to be alone for an entire day. Just sleep or cry or play sad songs on the piano or watch Edward Scissorhands or something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

I suggest you sleep and receive some repose.  It's usually a good way to relieve stress or any other negative emotions, for that matter, whether you know why you're feeling melancholic or not.
If it's a problem that will continue gnawing at you, then I would suggest you visit the chat or post it on the forum.  That way, we can provide solace and perhaps even help you solve the problem.  Though, if you don't feel comfortable sharing (Or don't know why you're depressed), then it's understandable.
Hope you feel better, SlowPokemon!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 30, 2011, 05:40:48 PMSo stupidly depressed right now. Why do I feel like this. I just kind of want to be alone for an entire day. Just sleep or cry or play sad songs on the piano or watch Edward Scissorhands or something.

You has to let go of teh past. Mebbe you can make more friends outside teh internet moar, or get a Facebook to stalk people. There's more to teh world than NSM, you know. :3 And look to teh bright side of things more. Stop being so paranoid. It ruins your mood. >: P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

He was right that it was fat sis by the way. So he wasn't paranoid.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Stop what? I'm just giving him advice. And sometimes he can be paranoid. Yells at me in mah dreams. Blah blah blahhhhhhhhh. D:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Jub3r7

Life sucks because there's this field trip that I want to go on but I'm supposed to be passing all my classes.
So if I haven't been active recently, it's cause I'm trying to pull my ap stat grade up.

I mean, with the ten points, I'm passing, and I got my teacher to sign it anyways, but the end of the semester is coming really fast...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Semester one ends in december...guess that's not too far off.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!