The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

unmotivated

McDucky

I want to do things I like (e.g music, studying), but my mental health makes it hard to enjoy doing things I like...

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

My father and I don't really have the greatest relationship. My parents divorced when I was so young, I don't remember him doing much fathering. And even so, anything after that, any time with him was just.... eh. And not too long ago, I learned that he's spent his entire time married to my mom gambling and lying about it. He never wanted to pay for anything - not my sister's and I college, not for my sister's weddings, and not even for the baby my sister is having. Always lied he was soooo broke and then he just spends all his time gambling, because that's a better use of money than supporting his children.

He was taken to the emergency room earlier this week, and isn't looking too great. My sister told me I don't have to, but should consider visiting him "before I regret anything". But, the thing is, I don't know if I honestly care? I don't have a relationship with him. I think he's a scumbag who never wanted to support me and my sisters because gambling was somehow a better route for his money. This man was never an actual "father" to me, and my stepdad is more of an actual dad if anything.

I feel really numb to the fact my dad might be dying. And it's weird.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

You could visit him and tell him how you feel about him? Idk that's such a bad situation I'm sorry
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

My wii U is so darn slow. I can't play smash online, i can't watch netflix, everything loads for such a long time. when i do get into a smash game, it lags so bad I have to quit. :/

MaestroUGC

That sounds like it's a problem with your internet/wifi.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

Nebbles: Yeah, I know how you feel about wondering if you really care. I wonder that myself all the time. He hasn't given me a reason to care. Instead of gambling, though, it's impulse buying for him. I don't know what to do, either. For these last 1.5 years I'll be living with him. If you need to talk to me, I'll be there for you.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Olimar12345

I'm so sorry Nebbles, that doesn't sound good. I would definitely go even if you don't think you care.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 29, 2016, 01:15:46 PMI'd probably just go for the sake of going.
I agree. It'll probably be painful for both of you but I think it's the right thing to do.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Go
Best case: you find some sort of closure.
Worst case: you walk out feeling no different from before.

Don't go
Best case: nothing happens.
Worst case: might end up regretting it later in life. You never know.

Conclusion: go.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle