News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bubbles on April 04, 2016, 09:35:16 PMI started doing a little cleanup in the request board, and I realized when we made the switch from .us to .org it made all the fulfilled requests have broken links ... ( -。-) I'll see what I can do eventually but don't be surprised if you get brought to some random page (if anyone even ever uses the fulfilled boards lol)
Whoops, thanks for the reminder. We were meant to do something about that but the script never made it past testing. I'll dig it up and take another look at it.

Harvest

I've had no free time for the past month and have put in 12-15 hour days every day. 

Today I find out that the course requirement file for my MA program was incorrect. Due to this I took an extra course I did not really need to take, as did many other students. This semester has been total hell, and it probably would have been manageable had I not had that extra course. 

so mad.
-

SlowPokemon

Last night these two fratboy looking dudes followed me home and harassed me even after I asked them to leave me alone and it was like being bullied in high school or some shit and no one around did anything to stop it even though it was clear what was going on :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

What the fuck? You need to call the police and report that. That is unacceptable; you're at a university, you should all be adults there. That's disgusting.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Call the police, fuck those bystanders who didn't do anything to help you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Thank you!! I totally agree. If they so much as talk to me again I'm calling the cops. But I know the type and if I don't do anything, more likely than not they'll forget about it and won't talk to me again. But yeah they were in front of me and I saw them then around and look at me which I thought was weird? Then they slowed way down and spread apart so I had to walk between them and then they started poking fun at me and shouting things after me. Twas horrible

Nebbles

Could you give a description the cops, though? Like enough to identify them?

SlowPokemon

I found out their names from someone. So that should be enough.

Altissimo

re: bystanders didn't do anything: unfortunately that's a "normal" part of human/group psychology

Nebbles

mikey

If I was there I woulda punched em in the face
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Thanks Noc I too wanted to Slug Them but I was afraid of the consequences

mikey

unmotivated