News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The New Year's Resolution Topic!

Started by universe-X, December 30, 2009, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

On the bright side modern medicine is a badass mofo and will probably have that either solved or with very strong progress within your lifetime.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Hopefully. I haven't known what I sound like since '13!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 05, 2015, 07:45:18 PMOn the bright side modern medicine is a badass mofo and will probably have that either solved or with very strong progress within your lifetime.

Was "badass mofo" really necessary? You're a mod, aren't you supposed to set the example?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 07:51:20 PMWas "badass mofo" really necessary? You're a mod, aren't you supposed to set the example?
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.....

ThatGamer

Whoops...I shoulda thought about that...

FierceDeity

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 03:39:29 PM3. I don't think you get it, I'm mute. :(

...OH.
Fuck, sorry haha. I had no idea.

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 07:51:20 PMWas "badass mofo" really necessary? You're a mod, aren't you supposed to set the example?

If it wasn't clear already, we don't really give a shit about profanity as long as it's not part of something hurtful/actually against the forum rules :P

Yugi

god FUCKING dammit kefka, you can't swear, you have to set an EXAMPLE for the kiddies

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: Yugi on January 05, 2015, 07:58:48 PMgod FUCKING dammit kefka, you can't swear, you have to set an EXAMPLE for the kiddies

Yeah, the fuck, Kefka? You can't fucking swear on a fucking forum!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 08:00:17 PMYeah, the fuck, Kefka? You can't fucking swear on a fucking forum!
Wow....hypocrite ;)

ThatGamer

braix

Wow guys, set a better example for me. I'm 2 young 4 dis.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

For ******** an ****** *** I ***** ******** a ******** **** when you ********!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.