News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Update, Saturday 19th of December 2009

Started by Nintendude73, December 19, 2009, 10:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Quote from: dahans on December 21, 2009, 04:05:09 AMSounds amazing, but I advise you not to make it unplayable, it might not be accepted...
It won't be accepted.  I don't understand why anyone would think we would want sheet music on here that can't even be physically played.

dahans

Quote from: Nintendude73 on December 21, 2009, 06:55:47 AM
Quote from: dahans on December 21, 2009, 04:05:09 AMSounds amazing, but I advise you not to make it unplayable, it might not be accepted...
It won't be accepted.  I don't understand why anyone would think we would want sheet music on here that can't even be physically played.
There are some sheets on the site that can't be played. (Virtuoso arrangments) IMO it depends on the song you want to arrange.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Seeker

However, those at least are physically possible, if you're good enough.
This is a signature.

Nintendude73

There's a difference between incredibly difficult and actually impossible to play.

Nintendude73

If it looks/sounds worse in 4/4, then you should probably write it in 3/4... which I'm assuming will be the case.

dahans

I'll fix it, when you've sent me the file, ok? Leave it in 4/4, even if it's a waltz (that hurts).

dahans

This is your arrangment, I won't add anything, just say thx and I am happy :D.