Fesniday's Arrangements [NES] Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (Updated 05/16/11)

Started by Bobec, December 11, 2009, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobec

Submission:
[NES] Disney's Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - "Zone A" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song

Queue:
[N64] Perfect Dark - "Pelagic II" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[NES] Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart's Super Off Road - "Sidewinder" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Water Temple" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[GBA] Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga - "Stardust Fields" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[N64] F-Zero X - "Decide in the Eyes [Big Blue]" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[NES] Disney's Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - "Zone A" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song

Will be improved:
[NES] Disney's Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - "Zone J" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[NES] Megaman - "Dr. Wily Stage Boss" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song (NTSC Version, PAL for the sheet)
[NES] Megaman - "Ending" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[NES] Megaman - "Gutsman" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[NES] Megaman - "Iceman" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Spiritual Stone Get" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song

Working on:
[SNES] Donkey-Kong Country - "Northern Hemispheres" - Fesniday --> Original Song

I have passed lot of time on them so enjoy ^^
I hope you'll like them !
And I'm french so I'm not sure I've understood everything on the forum. I just hope my arrangements will be on Ninsheetmusic later !

Roz~

Français de France? Sinon perso j'aime bien tes arrangements, je trouve qu'ils sonnent bien.  :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bobec

Oui français de France. Toi aussi ? :)
merci pour le compliment ^^

Brassman388

Je devrai reviens plus tard et vois comment votre son d'arrangments aussi.

Roz~

Quote from: Bobec on December 12, 2009, 10:00:46 AMOui français de France. Toi aussi ? :)
merci pour le compliment ^^

Non, moi je suis du Québec.

Quote from: Brassman388 on December 12, 2009, 04:07:56 PMJe devrai reviens plus tard et vois comment votre son d'arrangments aussi.

Please tell me you used a translator... xD

Brassman388

Quote from: Roz~ on December 12, 2009, 08:18:20 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on December 12, 2009, 04:07:56 PMJe devrai reviens plus tard et vois comment votre son d'arrangments aussi.

Please tell me you used a translator... xD

How did you know? :D

Roz~

Brassman388

Cobraroll

The file is temporarily unavailable...

I'll go look up the original while it gets fixed.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Sekter77

Wow. It's been over a year, and well before I've been around here!
Welcome back I guess. I hope you've got some awesome arrangements lined up! I look forward to seeing them!
Guitar and video games.

Cobraroll

Just listened to your Big Blue arrangement, and I have to say, it's awesome. Captures the "feel" of the original, and sounds great. Really good work.

Though, you might want to put some 8vb in the bass in the first 16 measures. And perhaps change the font of the headline. But those are just nit-picks, do as you wish.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Ton "Stardust Field" est très bien!  :) (Je sais parler français aussi! Un petit peu...  ;D)

Now in English, YAY!
Needs a key change, the rest is OK.

Bobec

@Cobraroll :
I have realised, after the post, that my arrangement had some mistakes and I wanted to change them. I'm going to make a new one. I have gaps with Finale 2010 but I'm getting better ^^

@ WarioMan98 :
Thank you ^^
A key change ? For what part ? Or maybe you mean give a sharp or a flap to the key ?!