News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

POST YOUR MATH CRAP HERE

Started by KefkaticFanatic, November 17, 2009, 04:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

This would probably go better in the more all-purpose homework-help thread but I guess both were buried beyond the first page .-.   Ah well, it's being used as it should now.

Use this for your next question though since this thread is semi-redundant:
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=3147.0

And obviously nobody here has seen really nasty numbers yet ;)

You should probably reduce fractions too, but leave them in that form as it provides a cleaner and at times more accurate answer.  Unless of course this is some science class and you have to follow sig fig rules.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Ok! There's two things I have to ask you...

1. What's so nasty about 4.3?

2. Want to join my game? It's in off topic\forum games!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

4.333... isn't a nasty number itself but working out 26/6 without calculator just takes too long for lazy mathematicians

ThatGamer

Oh, I see! I thought it was a nasty number as in *COUGH69COUGH*
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

it's 13/3s

And kefka why do you call it sig figs it's sig digs
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Ya and bloop 13/3 is quite easily in the realm of single digit timescale mental math so I would not give that a reason in particular to not compute it :P

me irl
[close]

Bloop

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 06, 2015, 06:39:49 PMYa and bloop 13/3 is quite easily in the realm of single digit timescale mental math so I would not give that a reason in particular to not compute it :P
but I'm too lazy to make 13/3 out of 26/6

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

are they supposed to not clap or what?

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 06:34:55 PMhttps://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/sig_fig/SIG_dig.htm
clicking on the article results in them calling it sig digs.
That's just what we called it in Physical Science and Chem, so.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Hey guys I know this is English, but I'm writing an essay on Good and bad advertising and I need help!

If someone could just...do the whole essay and upload a PDF...

Bloop