News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

Now... have a look at this medley. It's the longest arrangment on the internet. 13 minutes long. A MUST FOR EVERY POKEMON FAN :D!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Not the longest on the Internet, I think, but by a long shot the longest I've seen on NSM.

And it's really good too! Great work!

Might kill my printer, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Dimentio

I really like that arrangement! Kinda gives me a nostalgic feeling... ah, good times :-)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

pumpy_heart

Ohhh I understand.
When I first got better finale than notepad, I went back and added key sigs to all my arrangements. So it has one on my computer (should be in E) but I see now.

dahans

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 10, 2010, 05:17:54 PMOhhh I understand.
When I first got better finale than notepad, I went back and added key sigs to all my arrangements. So it has one on my computer (should be in E) but I see now.
Percect :D.

Quote from: Dimentio on May 10, 2010, 01:02:31 PMI really like that arrangement! Kinda gives me a nostalgic feeling... ah, good times :-)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
That's what I intended: Giving people a nostalgic feeling :D.

universe-X

I've never really listened to Pokemon music, so this is coming from someone who has newly listened to this song...

I loved it! :D Really, it sounded awesome. It makes me wanna find a game and start playing! If we ever finish start the BK Medley, someone must play this as part of a Poke medley! Really, it's soo good! :D

dahans

Thank you! What you have to do is: Buy a Gameboy and Pokemon Blue, you have never seen such a great game!

universe-X

Well, honestly... I don't really know the "point" of pokemon xO I'm so isolated!

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on May 12, 2010, 02:59:17 PMWell, honestly... I don't really know the "point" of pokemon xO I'm so isolated!

I am shocked :O. Just try it out, you will love it!

Bloop

Yeah, ehh, dahans, you forgotten a part from mushroom gorge duet ;)

dahans

dahans

Does anyone of you know anything about  screen capturing videos? Or would someone be so kind to record something for me? :D Thanks in advance.

Bloop