News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

Thank you very much :) it was indeed a whole lot of work :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I think you should do an orchestra arrangement of Lumiose City. I love that piece.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

damanlyguy

Hey, I'm just letting you know that I tried to download the file for the Pokemon R/S medley, but the mediafire link was dead.  :/

Maelstrom

damanlyguy

SlowPokemon

^the guy who arranged it just died show some respect

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

damanlyguy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 16, 2014, 05:05:23 PM^the guy who arranged it just died show some respect

How is wanting his magnificent work disrespectful in any way?

And also, I had no idea he was dead.

Maelstrom

I was joking..... But he hasn't been on since January 3rd. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon

SlowPokemon

oh my god i'm so sorry this was really morbid and disrespectful i actually do apologize for saying he was dead

but i'm still sort of laughing a little bit idc

damanlyguy

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 16, 2014, 06:03:22 PMI was joking..... But he hasn't been on since January 3rd. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon
Quote from: maelstrom. on September 16, 2014, 06:03:22 PMI was joking..... But he hasn't been on since January 3rd. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon

You guys sounded so serious.  Wow.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: damanlyguy on September 16, 2014, 06:35:34 PMYou guys sounded so serious.  Wow.
Something to learn about ninsheet and forums in general. 87.39234% of the time, stuff is made up.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 16, 2014, 07:41:25 PMSomething to learn about ninsheet and forums in general. 87.39234% of the time, stuff is made up.

even this in fact is made up