News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Bespinben

OH MY GOSH. You spelled HAPPY HOLIDAYS. That is so genius  :o
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

dahans

Quote from: Bespinben on December 10, 2011, 03:21:42 PMOH MY GOSH. You spelled HAPPY HOLIDAYS. That is so genius  :o

Haha thanks a lot! I am interested if everyone can read it^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

spitllama

Hmm not sure how I feel about the composition. It's very different haha.

The Happy Holidays thing was genius ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

dahans

Quote from: spitllama on December 10, 2011, 04:06:03 PMHmm not sure how I feel about the composition. It's very different haha.

The Happy Holidays thing was genius ;D

Haha thanks :D What do you mean with different? ^^ If you mean the 3 different parts... that was intended. Actually I wanted to call it "christmas impressions".

spitllama

I think it was more of the transitions between the sections that got me. They seemed abrupt like "BLAMMO new section." Of course it's not like I could do better. Awesome work all in all especially how it was all from your mind. Can't wait to hear more stuff :)
Submissions Page

dahans

SlowPokemon

I really like the Christmas present, Dahans! Isn't composing so much fun? :D Sometimes it can be a bit tedious as a process, but the result is always so rewarding. Thanks so much.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

yes... You are so right^^ sometimes, when i have nothing to do, i just listen to my old compositions and feel proud^^

dahans

Let's get a move on:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Hope you will like it! I just love the MP3 soundtrack.

spitllama

Submissions Page

dahans

dahans

Item Mini game:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Oh gosh... I'd like to have more free time.. Did that in 20 min xD

Cobraroll

Once again, I've browsed your thread for old arrangements. And now I came across that Super Mario Sunshine piano + cornet arrangement. Thanks again for doing it, but I wonder if you (or anybody else) could make a version without the piano part? Just the cornet on its own? My brother plays the cornet, and this is one of his favourite game songs. He's not at a very advanced level, though, so the piano notes would probably just be confusing. Besides, more paper to print, blablabla environment etc.
A PDF version would also be greatly appreciated, as there's some bogus between this computer and our printer, and the PC with the printer isn't connected to the Internet at all (no Finale).

Thanks in advance!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

End theme Super Mario 64:
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

My thread is on page two at the bottom... this can't be possible! Just kidding! Have fun! It's a bit different from the original. It's dahans' style.

Cobraroll

Nice!

I really liked it, it fits in the category "too good for Finale". Parts of it sounded a little iffy in my cheap headphones, but I guess that's a combination of software and sound card. Can't really comment much on the technical side, but it sounded good, at least.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.