News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Cobraroll

The R/S End Theme is awesome... but could need some 8va. My general preference is "8va everything above a high C", at least if it's sustained for several measures.

Great job!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Thanks a lot! (school is soooo stressful... atm -.-)

My next arrangement will be MS. Anne of Pokemon R/B! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^It's actually called SS. Anne in the English games...

Looking forward to it!

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

SlowPokemon

I vote do the medley as a group because I NEED SOMETHING TO ARRANGE! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

I am so sorry that I can't spend more time on arranging atm. :/ But I promise: As soon as I have taken my final exams I will submit arrangements regularly again!
Nevertheless, a "small" arrangement:

S.S. Anne:
[MUS] [MIDI]

AND: Because I felt so sorry for being a stubborn ass, I tried to arrange this for orchestra^^.
Orchestral: http://www.mediafire.com/?m5omiu39do7j8g1

Cobraroll

The piano arrangement can best be described as "nice and simple". Not too elaborate, all in all good work.

The orchestral arrangement is epic... for about ten seconds, then it's over. It's very nice, but it would have been better if it was a little longer. It only plays the melody once, I think you could repeat it at least once more. Very epic, though.

dahans

Thank you so much :D.

Concerning the orchestra arrangement: I know that it is not long enough^^. I might improve it next week!

Offkey

Yeah orchestra thingy sounds sick, and something else, I hate to be such a nitpick, but the arrangement of Celadon City in your second post is actually the music of Vermilion City  :-X
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Korados

Nice piano arrangement, but the orchestra version is not what I usually expect from you... ;D But we can speak about that as soon you got more free time - what's ridiculous to say, you got much free time, I could never do this! :D You always use a pretty "Beethovian" orchestra, think of something like Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition", this theme always reminds me of the "Promenade", the opening. I'd love to see the first melody in the trumpets and trombones and then the B part in the strings, like Ravel did it with Mussorgskys Picture. Although I don't like this orchestration very much, if you port it into the M.S. Anne theme, it will be awesome!

SlowPokemon

I think the S.S. Anne is improved with your piano arrangement. :D Great job and glad to see you arranging again...

NOW DO MY GTS REQUEST! :D

Just kidding, don't feel obligated.

Sekter77

I think your S.S. Anne piano arrangement is a little better than the one on the site as well. But why did you not have the left hand playing in the whole song? The second voice in the first few measures can be dropped down to the left hand.
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Wow xD I am really sorry that I have been "dead" for over 2 months. The problem is that I spend less time on the PC :/, because school keeps me very busy. But I promise (!) I will be more active at the end of June (hopefully! xD)

Anyway, I hope that you will like my new arrangement! It took me a month to finish it^^.
Super Paper Mario:
Flipside:
[MUS] [MIDI]

SlowPokemon

dahans