Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Jub3r7

This piece is really fun and enjoyable! Keep up the good work!

Quote from: dahans on January 15, 2011, 03:16:25 AMLol xD, do you need help? Shall I help you?^^ Not even Shado was able to help you? Wow this could be a tough one!^^
Shado IS helping me, but I can't even figure out how to make the right-hand rhythm right. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

WOW! I didn't expect so many comments! :D Thank you all!

Quote from: universe-X on January 15, 2011, 10:08:36 AMHmm, I think the left hand might need a little work, and the tremolos might be too fast. It could be better to put those in 16th note triplets. Otherwise the the fingering would be "4545454545" on that one key while the thumb might have to play the bottom notes. Very good arrangement though! :D
You're right the left hand might need a bit work, but I tried to be a bit creative.^^ Do you really think that triplets would sound better? I am not sure...

But anyway, thank you all so much! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

Lol^^, thank you xD. This is actually a bit off-topic, but ,nevertheless, thank you^^.

SlowPokemon

not saying this to be rude, I just would hate to see it filed under the wrong game--the game is not "New Super Mario Bros.", that is for the DS, it's for the game "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" xD Sorry to be so petty
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Ending theme:
[MUS] [MIDI]

Woah... that took me more than a week -.- :O.
Hope you will like it :D.

SlowPokemon

Wow, I could have sworn that was already uploaded, but I only saw it at another site. Still, although that's not really my favorite piece, good job!

Sekter77

Wow. This is really good! I like this arrangement better than the original because it's far less crowded. You did a great job distilling down all the parts into the most essential components and putting them together.
Thanks very much for this arrangement!
Guitar and video games.

dahans

Thank you very much Sekter! I am so flattered xD! :D

@Slowpokemon: You don't like this piece? I am really surprised :O. Anyway, thanks for your comment ;).

Ruto

Yay! :D

I'm happy to finally see a *finished* RS ending theme written for piano. (It's great, btw!)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2011, 01:53:38 PMWow, I could have sworn that was already uploaded, but I only saw it at another site. Still, although that's not really my favorite piece, good job!

I'm sure I beat the Elite Four to hear this theme, not for the money :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on January 26, 2011, 08:22:27 AM@Slowpokemon: You don't like this piece? I am really surprised :O.

Nonononoo you misunderstand! xD

I do like this piece, except it's not my FAVORITE--I think the ending themes for G/S and FireRed/LeafGreen are better. This one is very nice, don't get me wrong!

dahans

Olimar12345

your cool cool mountain is RIDDLED with theory mistakes-for one you should always be able to see the middle of a measure.
other than that you have mistakes in the rhythm of the piece and some notes-u might wanna give it a good look over  :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Hey dahans! Don't you find this battle music to be awesome! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

If I request it on the board do you think you could do it? xD