Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Korados

Tho I don't like SMG2 very much, your arrangement is beautiful, thank you! I don't want to bother you, but imo the ostinato in the red notes is a bit too loud compared to the melody. Maybe you could make it louder with hairpins or something like that. :)

dahans

Yeah you're right! But I really don't know how to solve this problem though :/. But imo it' s not such a big problem!

Thank you very much! Korados!

Thanks Cobraroll! :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

That's awesome, I requested this! (even though the actual name of the song is Green Stars)

You did a great job yet again, dahans!^^ <--tinychat bwahaha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Thank you very much Slow! I didn't know that the title is "green stars". Anyway, tinychat was very funny ^^.

dahans

Update!
[N64]Super Mario 64:
Slide Duet:
[MUS] [MIDI]

Due to the fact that G-Han's version of this slide theme is crap not very good, I decided to make my own version. I wanted to arrange this song for 2 hands... But I soon realised that it would be far too difficult to play it. (It's playable on one piano!)

Hope you will like it!

SlowPokemon

Whoa, great idea! I have always loved this version of the Bob-omb Battlefield, and there have been a lot of requests for it lately!
Good job! :)

Korados

Wnderful arrangement! Three things: There are some e#s and cbs, change them to naturals, please. If the duet is for one piano four-hands, then write Player 1 and 2 as staff names. Last but not least, try to portion the 16ths perpetuo between both players, the second piano player will thank you for that. ;)

SlowPokemon

e sharps and c flats happen in regular songs, they are considered notes and there is really no reason to change them to naturals. :|

dahans

Thank you very much! :D

@Korados! How do I change the staff names? I am really sorry for the second player. His right hand will be definitely dead if he plays this piece! ^^

Korados

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2011, 07:56:27 AMe sharps and c flats happen in regular songs, they are considered notes and there is really no reason to change them to naturals. :|

There is a reason, you don't have to switch them enharmonically in your head (e# uhhh... that's a f). ^^ Further my composing teacher told me that enharmonical switches with the white semitones e-f and b-c should just happen in their keys, f# major and cb major.

@dahans: To change staff names, click on the staff tool and double-click on the little square on the clef, a big dialogue appears where you can change the name somewhere in the upper-right corner.

MaestroUGC

Nice job with the arrangment, but...what's going on with the ending?

I understand you took a little artistic license, but that brief transition into it's parallel minor took away from the piece.

Other than the ending, great job.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

Haha you're right Maestro the ending is strange. But that's what I intended. I love the contrast. Even though this ending doesn't fit, I like it^^.

dahans

Underwater:
[MUS] [MIDI]

Sorry slow that it took so long ;).
I hope you will like it!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sekter77

This is an excellent transcription! Top marks.
It makes me really wish I had gotten around to playing that game!
Guitar and video games.