News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

@Korados: I meant between Bells and Glockenspiel, not tubular bells^^. :D But I didn't know how tubular bells look like xD.

@olimar: NO YOU MUST NOT UPLOAD IT! xD Just kidding! Sure! I'd like to listen to your medley as well :D!

@Taser: The songs are: Slateport, A song called "under the mistletoe (you can find on the christmas bash CD), Sherbet Island, and the last one is called "christmas medley" (also on the pokemon christmas bash CD; basically it's a medley in a medley xD).
:D I hope you enjoyed my present ;).

@Winterkid: Which version of finale do you use? I don't understand why it doesn't work! :S. If you want to I could make a mp3 file, if you want to! :D But I am glad that you liked the sherbet island arrangement! :D:D:D

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

I see. I thought I heard a Paper Mario song in there :p

I've never heard the Christmas Bash :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DrP

16th notes on tubular bells are pretty nasty... i could try doing it, but it sucks

Also, some Clarinet and Oboe notes are out of range

dahans

universe-X

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MEDLEY! :D You always have a way of making Finale "speak" instead of just "talk". :P

btw, if I were a violin player, I'd kinda hate you xD You made them really work in this song! Like parts such as Measure 100 could be a little too hard :P

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on December 18, 2010, 01:24:34 PMYeah you're right, but did you like it?

Absolutely... and once I get my hands on an Oboe, then I can work on that part!

dahans

:D Thank you sooooooo much! I don't know what's special about the oboe part xD, but you're right U-X the violin players would hate me! xD
It took me almost 2 weeks to finish it, but I don't regret it :D.

Jub3r7

This song makes me so happy...  :D

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Maybe because it reminds me of...

Or maybe...
 :-\

Oh right, you wrote it. That would explain the part where I enjoyed it.
As in all 10 minutes and 21 seconds of the MIDI.

I would have listened to it earlier, but it was only today that I actually got the time...  :(
THANK YOU DAHANS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

Thank you very much! I hope the quality of the midi is not too bad, anyway, merry christmas! ;)

DrP

Ruto

:D :D :D

That marks the high point of my Christmas...it can't get better after this  ;D

It's amazing and it looks like it took a long time/lots of coffee to finish! But I'm so glad you did it!!! This deserves a picture!!

Okay, I'll stop shouting no.... Thanks for sharing, arranging and composing for us!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Oh thank you so much Ruto! It took me really a long time to finish this and I am glad that it made you happy! And you're right, it does deserve a picture! Still 3 days left! :D:D:D:D:D

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 20, 2010, 10:46:11 AMIt sounds really nice if they have Garritan instruments!
Sure it would sound nice. But it would cost a lot of money! xD

dahans

World Map 1 Version 2:
[MUS] [MIDI]

It took me quite a long time to finsih this arrangement. I hope you guys will like it. Otherwise tell me ;). I think there are some mistakes in it. Anyway, have fun :D!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.