News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

SlowPokemon

Umm, I just saw on the site that it was already done...but yours is better, you should make it a replacement! xD Thanks a whole lot, dahans!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 26, 2009, 08:26:55 AMNo idea. But I guess that's just the "small topic"-effect. Nobody looks at a topic with less than one full page. As soon as we hit page 2, it gets more interesting and receives more hits
Accurate prediction is accurate.

Eck, I should be doing homework, but your arrangements are too amazing. Wait, I can do both at the same time... nah.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

dahans

A tiny little update: [MUS] [MIDI]

Yoshi's island 3: choose a game! Have fun! :D

SlowPokemon

Nice job! :D

This song plays in all the Super Mario Advances, when you have to choose either to play the game or the classic "Mario Bros." one. :)

dahans

I have never realised! This song is really fun to play! Thanks ;).

SlowPokemon

The game is NOT called Yoshi's Island 3. It is from Yoshi's Island for the GBA, subtitled Super Mario Advanced 3.

Korados

I don't know the game at all, but wonderful arrangement!

Sekter77

The Game Boy Advance remakes of the classic mario games (Super Mario Advanced series; Wikipedia has more) all had the original Mario Bros. arcade game on them. The main menu allowed you to "Choose a game," either the Mario platformer or the Mario arcade. Basically the song is not confined to one game and probably isn't recognizable to anyone who has never played the GBA remakes.
The arrangement is really good and I'm glad it got made! I was too young for the originals so the Game Boy was my only exposure to classic Mario and this song is definitely part of that experience.
Guitar and video games.

Jub3r7

Yeah, I've only played the bonus remake on the game boy advance.
In the beginning of the level, a tune would be played that was also the beginning of a certain classical song...

dahans

Haha :D Thanks for your comments! Unfortunately, my computer is broken (again) so I cannot arrange at the moment -.-. :D

Jub3r7

SlowPokemon

Don't be a mean ignoramus, it's obvious that either his Finale is crashed or that he's using a computer without Finale installed.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2010, 01:25:49 PMDon't be a mean ignoramus, it's obvious that either his Finale is crashed or that he's using a computer without Finale installed.
Yep I am using the family computer. Actually there is finale installed. But I have started quite a few arrangements on the other computer. I hope they're not deleted :/.