Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

DrP

well, i was looking at my song list and that specific melody was between "Zelda Wondering" and "In the Fields"... so there you can pinpoint its true location

Olimar12345

well after hearing the original version i've decided to arrange the spirit flute the way i think it goes.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

So, have you and Greek finally came up with a consensus on the medley? and any chance of taking small prelim steps to a R/S medley, or too soon?

dahans

I haven't talked to him recently. R/S medley is definitely too soon (IMO).
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

I was thinking... October, actually!

Ill see where he is... we are gonna need to trim down about 1/3 of the sheet.

Also, good job on the Spirit Flute!! Im gonna transcribe it for Bb, so I can play it on my clarinet!

dahans

Thanks! I don't know why Olimar rearranged it... and submitted the links in the update thread....
but..... Thank you!

DrP

he thought yours just "didn't feel right" and arranged it the way how he wanted it... everyone has their tastes

Olimar12345

the last half of ur sheet was way off-i youtubed the original 1. mines more accurate, check it out.

universe-X

I saw NSMB Castle.... A lot of things were left out. Lemme see if I can fix it ;)

universe-X

MUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?4hwvsvedmrtrb0v (You need Finale Reader 2010 to open it)
MIDI: http://www.mediafire.com/?z516dmv6v9olic2

The C natural to G# that I put in the beginning is in the song, but is barely audible in the OST. And I added a few notes and a ritard in the "improv" section. I hope you like it :D

dahans

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans