The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

So, I showed my friends Harvest's posts on this topic... and they love him now :P

SuperFireKirby

Just attempted to listen to ICP. Damn, how the hell have they attracted such a cult following. These guys are awful. But then again, just look at Juggalos.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

My thought is that I can't believe this post has 1024 pages! :D That's awesome!!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

I know! I find it amazing how we manage to add like 30 pages a week! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2011, 08:23:13 PMJust attempted to listen to ICP. Damn, how the hell have they attracted such a cult following. These guys are awful. But then again, just look at Juggalos.

There's a whole squad of them at my school.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Your shenanigans with pink or green or blue or whatever hair doesn't make you any better.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

While the world is ending I'm being judged by jeezuz Jesus God, whatever, I'll be playing a flute solo for mah friendz and family.

Saria

The world is supposed to end at 6 p.m. In Australia, it's already the next day. :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

today is Raptor so I hope you all locked your doors and windows cause they know how to open them

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

As far as I know, the world didn't end at 6PM in this time zone. However, I'm not entirely sure. You see, the inner regions of the county of Troms (just where I'm staying now) is described as "The place God forgot, the Devil gave up, and the Norwegian military seized", so it's very possible that any eventual rapture will miss us completely.

Also, it's too cold for raptors as well. Not enough food either, as there are no birds to eat here.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday