News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SuperRiolu on May 19, 2011, 02:51:01 PMMy father says: Act like a good Christian and perhaps you might show those believing in reason to believe in faith.

I never force my beliefs on someone.

Buddhism is truly awesome, according to my Global Religion teacher, it is the most spiritual atheism in the world.

see, it doesn't make sense how we just "magically appeared" on earth. how in the world do atheist think we came to exist?

ETF, we going to have a prayer sermon next time we meet in IRS. ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

HugoMeister

I would consider God making you out of nothing as "magically appearing", as opposed to millions of years of biological evolution...

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Piano_Pika- It's sad to be a realist and all, but Big Bang much? Complex chemicals? Just the right solutions, at the right place, and the right time?

Btw, I was taught that God teaches me right from wrong and if you have faith in Him, He helps you out. (lol, but not that broad.)

Only one way to find out, atheist or not. [I vote reincarnation]

Harvest

hey ATHEISTS if evolution is real how come the monkeys are the zoo aren't still turning into HUMANS?

Ever read the BIBLE?  That is all the proof you need!  It has been PROVEN after all!
-

ETFROXX

It's hard to take you seriously with that grammar.

universe-X

It's hard to take Harvest seriously about anything pertaining to religion :P

ETFROXX

universe-X

master_gamer38

Quote from: Harvest on May 19, 2011, 05:59:51 PMhey ATHEISTS if evolution is real how come the monkeys are the zoo aren't still turning into HUMANS?

Evolution took place over millions of years. Derp derp.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Jub3r7

Because harvest is the most religious person in the world.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 19, 2011, 06:17:30 PMEvolution took place over millions of years. Derp derp.

Implying the earth is millions of years old?

It has been PROVEN by the BIBLE that the earth is about 6000 years old.  10 000 years old at most.

Come on people, basic history.
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on May 19, 2011, 06:44:02 PMIt has been PROVEN by the BIBLE that the earth is about 6000 years old.  10 000 years old at most.

Come on people, basic history.
THIS :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Throughout my trials and tribulations on the Jesus Christ facebook page I noticed CHRISTIANS like to CAPITALIZE a lot of WORDS to make it somehow seem like their argument is LEGITIMATE.  Sometimes the words are RANDOM but sometimes they may make sense like capitalizing PROVEN.

Also, you're all going to HELL
-