The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Harvest

Lol'd pretty hard.  Had a good time. 

I'm sure we'll be the best of friends Pika........
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

My friend's this one guy I know is an atheist, but he's one of those really annoying troll atheist who won't shut up about his outspoken views and calls anyone a sheep who has any faith at all in a higher power or spiritual being. He just happened to skip school on Good Friday. And I've been calling him a devout christian ever since, saying he must have been attending church sermons all day on Good Friday and how I wish I could be as good of a god fearing Christian as him and how he's so devoted to the teachings of Jesus Christ, his lord and savior.

He rages so hard

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

See, I only make fun of people when they're derpy about religion.  The people that are all RELIGION IS A DISEASE UPON SOCIETY are the obnoxious ones.  I mean they're right, but they're still obnoxious.

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Precisely. That doesn't mean you can't think it though. I do a lot. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 18, 2011, 10:14:37 PMSee, I only make fun of people when they're derpy about religion. 
i'm not, and you still make fun of me :(
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Harvest on May 18, 2011, 07:21:43 PMLol'd pretty hard.  Had a good time. 

I'm sure we'll be the best of friends Pika........
that's good Harvest.  :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 19, 2011, 06:47:48 AMi'm not, and you still make fun of me :(
That's because you're derpy about everything.  It's not my fault you act like a moron.  That's basically asking for it.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 18, 2011, 10:14:37 PMSee, I only make fun of people when they're derpy about religion.  The people that are all RELIGION IS A DISEASE UPON SOCIETY are the obnoxious ones.  I mean they're right, but they're still obnoxious.

I lol'd.

SO I'M ON SUMMER VACATION.

....Cool. What do I do now.

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 19, 2011, 10:33:20 AMI lol'd.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 18, 2011, 10:14:37 PMSee, I only make fun of people when they're derpy about religion.  The people that are all RELIGION IS A DISEASE UPON SOCIETY are the obnoxious ones.  I mean they're right, but they're still obnoxious.
I'm just wondering, could I get your point of view on why exactly religion is nothing more than a disease? I mean, I get the whole RAWR IT CAUSES WAR(even though religion was and still is used as an excuse and justification of violence and war but not the actual cause of violence itself) but I just want to hear exactly why you and many others believe the way you do as I've never gotten a real explanation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

For myself, I just really fucking doubt there's some magical higher being that's going to come down and save us all. And I don't see why so much bad shit has to happen. Plus I think it's total bullshit that if we do some stuff we get sent to this awful place even though 'god loves us all'.

I'm bitter.

Winter

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 19, 2011, 10:33:20 AMI lol'd.

I just had a "six day weekend" and now the last week iof school is delayed. I should be done in like a week. fuck