The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

My paper's almost done, but... don't want to work on it anymore D:
Also had to buy a dress today. T'was not as bad as I thought it'd be.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

A Surprisingly Amazing Movie That Looked Awful: Tangled
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Ya I heard it's pretty good. Mah friends want to watch it. Probably going to watch it too.
I now have time to watch a buttload of movies, so I guess I'll just do that.

fabbemannen

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 15, 2011, 02:16:11 PM6 - 1!

SIX TO ONE!

GOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIINLAND!
We was in the lead and played better, than Sweden just failed hard =P
Seriously, sweden didn't play good in the tournament at all xD

Roz~

GaryOak

Glad that Finland won after 16 years. And against Sweden...that must be the best part:3. Torino 2006 was too sad.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Concerto No.20 in D minor

A Surprisingly Awful Movie That Looked Amazing: Tangled

SlowPokemon

D: I didn't think it was that horrible. Songs were meh but the story was interesting.

SlowPokemon

So I was looking through the face to the name topic... and here are some stuff I came up with as hilarious quotes... (mostly because ETF's signature already has the best quote ever)

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 11:00:15 AMl'm a pretty boy. girls love me so much

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 31, 2010, 11:01:55 AMI don't believe I've ever heard somebody call himself a "pretty boy" before.

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 01:00:08 PMis my picture beautiful or not?

Quote from: sipan1234 on December 31, 2010, 11:56:40 AMEnglish is quite a difficult language

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 31, 2010, 12:16:08 PM
Quote from: sipan1234 on December 31, 2010, 12:10:38 PMdude did you listen or not i'm a Translation from TalesEXlife.
he told me every time on msn
Don't worry, we're all happy for you two.

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 04:00:14 PMhappy new year welcome in the year 2011. 2010 is dead

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 08, 2011, 03:19:02 PMThe future is now: self removing idiots!

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 08, 2011, 03:40:10 PMare you stupid or something.

Jeez that thread makes me laugh out loud everytime

SuperFireKirby

Almost as good as the 'How Long Are You?' thread. ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 16, 2011, 04:24:23 PMA Surprisingly Awful Movie That Looked Amazing: Tangled

Ha, that movie was featured in SciAm because Disney needed to create the computer program(s) to make the movie. I thought the pictures were great but there were just a lot cliches. I guess there was a lot of filler needed for a story that's supposed to be just "girl with long hair gets locked up in a tower by the witch and then a guy comes in and gets her pregnant and the witch cuts her hair and leaves her in the forest."

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2011, 05:35:57 PMAlmost as good as the 'How Long Are You?' thread. ;)

Lol too bad I didn't save the v.2. The first one was great though XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

This morning, the entire school was filled with hay.

We now get two days off school.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.