The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

VgV is gone.

I don't know whether to be happy or not.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Went to  a charity concert that was in honor of one of my friends who died last year(fuck you oxycodon and crooked doctors). Bitter sweet because all the money went to a great cause(50% to a music program the other 50% to a narcotics awareness foundation) even though it was sad to remember.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Isn't oxycontin some kind of analgesic? Sad story tbh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Autocorrect changed it from oxycodon to oxycontin. Just corrected it

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

They are the same thing, oxycontin is oxycodon's commercial name.

SuperFireKirby

Oho, did not know that. I don't know if you have this problem up in Canada, but in Florida, prescription pain killers are the latest drug craze amongst teens. They either eat large amounts of pills at once or crush up the pills and snort them. Its really sad. Two kids OD'd last year in my school alone.

DrP

Yep... I told my friends I had leftover vicodin from my wisdom teeth surgery and so many people asked me if they could buy it. I think its kinda sick, but I was good and didnt sell it.

The craze people have in California is pot, hands down, with heroin being the main hardcore drug used.

Our school rival, Santa Margarita, has the name we put on it, Santa Marijuana.

We had 1 OD this year at my old high school, but the dude already graduated. Others died as a result of drunk driving/distracted driving on another person's part.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2011, 04:13:38 PMOho, did not know that. I don't know if you have this problem up in Canada, but in Florida, prescription pain killers are the latest drug craze amongst teens. They either eat large amounts of pills at once or crush up the pills and snort them. Its really sad. Two kids OD'd last year in my school alone.

Wut
Hmm nope, we don't have that problem here... I think. I live in a small town, so we don't have a lot of drug problems and all that. Maybe have those kind of problems in cities like Montréal and Québec. Dunno about the RoC either.

DrP

SuperFireKirby

DrP

Did you get that from American Dad or from experience?

SuperFireKirby

KefkaticFanatic

Hooray for moron kids that can't find anything better to do than poison themselves.

me irl
[close]