News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I can ï½,,o ï½"haï½" ï½"oo, ï½,uï½" minï½... only ï½,,oï½...ï½" iï½" whï½...n I wanï½" iï½" ï½"o.

Raymondbl

press the chinese character thing and change it to english.  Solves everything.  wait how do you do it again?  Something to do with shift, if I remember correctly...

also, for the dragons, does it only register one click a day?  Because if it does, then I just wasted 7 minutes of my time....
EDIT: yay, I just noticed my dragon hatched.  Thanks!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Piano_Pika_

quick question: what is dragoncave.net?  ???

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

Since a certain thread is "locked-ish", may I just announce:

LMFAO

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 10, 2011, 07:24:05 PMSince a certain thread is "locked-ish", may I just announce:

LMFAO

^I second this notion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Saw Thor.  It was enjoyable. 

Too bad they had to include a stupid ass comic relief chick that sucked the life out of every scene she was in.
-

universe-X

^THAT DUMB ASS BRUNETTE WHO SHOULD'VE BEEN BLONDE, RIGHT!?

Winter

Why do people have to post up arrows at the top of every page?

I get so lost.

DrP

Today was amazing.

A on my French paper

I got to choose my classes today... I took a priority (If we have a shitty rotation number, we have 3 priorities to supersede the normal rotations)

Im taking Accounting Information Systems, Intro to Corporate Finance, Advanced French Composition and Grammar, Music Appreciation and Plastic Processes and Applications... sounds like a good quarter!

Ruto

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 10, 2011, 10:00:42 AMO.O I've heard good things about snake meat, but omg dogs around the restaurant? 480 ren min bi is around 70 dollars USD, right?   :(  I don't want to go back to china anymore. 

The snake dish was 72 RMB by itself which is really expensive because even a steak dish at the cosplay restaurant is only 48 RMB. And yahh.  The dogs were cute but I didn't like to see them lick the dirty plates lying around/eating discarded food. Dunno, the plates arrive to the table shrink wrapped, but still...

@DP
There actually wasn't a head, if I didn't ask I would have no idea what that meat was.  :o PICS when I get my computer back.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.