News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

So it's 6:20 am, I've slept for like 2 hours and nouw I have to go to school. Erffffffff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

So I'm visiting some relatives in another rural place somewhere...omg. I haven't even been here for 6 hours and I've spent 480 RMB (half a month's salary  for an average working person in China). Also there were dogs wandering around the restaurant we were eating in, looking for scraps and discarded food to eat. And also snake meat being served for dinner. D: D: D:

Help!!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Piano_Pika_

omg Ruto, I hope your OK!  :o Just, keep on cringing the days and soon you'll be out of that place.  ;D

Thought of the day: I wish pokémon was real.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

KefkaticFanatic

omg...I was video chatting with a friend last night and I fell asleep in front of the computer
fuuuuuu

me irl
[close]

Raymondbl

Quote from: Ruto on May 10, 2011, 06:52:43 AMSo I'm visiting some relatives in another rural place somewhere...omg. I haven't even been here for 6 hours and I've spent 480 RMB (half a month's salary  for an average working person in China). Also there were dogs wandering around the restaurant we were eating in, looking for scraps and discarded food to eat. And also snake meat being served for dinner. D: D: D:

Help!!!
O.O I've heard good things about snake meat, but omg dogs around the restaurant? 480 ren min bi is around 70 dollars USD, right?   :(  I don't want to go back to china anymore. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 10, 2011, 06:52:43 AMSo I'm visiting some relatives in another rural place somewhere...omg. I haven't even been here for 6 hours and I've spent 480 RMB (half a month's salary  for an average working person in China). Also there were dogs wandering around the restaurant we were eating in, looking for scraps and discarded food to eat. And also snake meat being served for dinner. D: D: D:

Help!!!

Did they fight over who got the head???

Greg

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on May 10, 2011, 09:09:41 AMThought of the day: I wish pokémon was real.

Guess what, it is! And it's on NSM!
Read this.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

ETFROXX

fingerz

I went to Mt. Gambier on the weekend. :)
Can anyone guess why?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

The Deku Trombonist

Roz~

So methinks I aced mah presentation even though I had only slept for ~2:30 hours. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Roz! o: So we're discussing Romeo & Juliet in class, and whenever someone says "Rosaline", I think "Rosalie" xP (consider this a good thing, lol)

Jub3r7

ï¼¹ï½...ah, ï½"hï½... Chinï½...ï½"ï½... chaï½'acï½"ï½...ï½' ï½"hing juï½"ï½" mï½...ï½"ï½"ï½...ï½,, up my fonï½" againã€,

E: Hurray for fixing it.
Also help Concerto's dragon out before it dies. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]