News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Homosexuality has its own literal allele. Yes, your genes can define (to a point) your sexual orientation.

If 2 people being with each other in whatever relationship is unnatural, per say, then clothes are unnatural. Cups are unnatural. Eating utensils are unnatural. That computer you're sitting on sure as hell isn't natural. So we use a lot of unnatural things. Why shouldn't homosexuality be allowed?

Also, I absolutely HATE the "argument" that watching gay people make out or whatever is disturbing. LEAVE THEM TO IT, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS. Also, there's been much MUCH worse than just 2 people of the same gender making out. (Thanks Kefka for that, lol).

That settles that. >.>

fingerz

I don't mind gay people who still act like their same gender, but the males that act like girls... just a bit creepy...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

Quote from: fingerz on May 03, 2011, 02:50:02 PMI don't mind gay people who still act like their same gender, but the males that act like girls... just a bit creepy...
Keep in mind, that's not an act... however, I'll admit, crossdressers sorta freak me out.

universe-X

fingerz

universe-X

fingerz

Raymondbl

universe - same here.  I don't mind if they don't act girlish or show their gayness in public.  I've had friends and didn't know they were gay until I saw them kiss another person -_- and it was not funny.  I couldn't stop watching because I had to make sure it was him - seriously?  Really?  OMG? then I was sure and managed to run away before they noticed me. 
universe - I'm not saying two people being with each other in a way is unnatural.  I'm saying it's abnormal for a man to want to kiss another - yes, I know there are gays in the world, and I don't' care they exist, I care that they don't let me know they exist :P 
Jub, notice how I added the little "Did I offend anyone?"  I didn't really mean the whole thing, but I am against weed and gays.  You can't say against, just unapproval...
and jub, they started it.  They were asking why I was not for gays.  Do you really need to ask that? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 03:31:49 PMuniverse - I'm not saying two people being with each other in a way is unnatural.

That's exactly what you said.
Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 03:31:49 PMI didn't really mean the whole thing, but I am against weed and gays.
This doesn't make sense at all.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 03:31:49 PMand jub, they started it.  They were asking why I was not for gays.  Do you really need to ask that? 
You started this, and yes, you must have a legitimate reason for any opinion you have otherwise it is invalid. Therefore, your opinion is invalid.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Rule number 14 of the internet:

Do not argue with trolls â€" it means that they win.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Slow is one of my new favorite members next to ETF, Hugo and some other people that I can't think of now.

EDIT: I take that back.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 03, 2011, 03:39:52 PMThat's exactly what you said.This doesn't make sense at all.
You started this, and yes, you must have a legitimate reason for any opinion you have otherwise it is invalid. Therefore, your opinion is invalid.
lol.  He said "two people being with each other" I meant "two men kissing and acting completely like the other gender and worse"

I didn't mean "GTFO GAYS YOU STUPID RAT DUMB GO SUCK YOUR GRANDMA'S *****" I just don't support them, like "Don't do that in front of me.  Ok.  Thanks."

Slow - they started it by asking me my opinion.  You have not stated how I started it, so this is proof.  I know I must have a legimate reason for any opinion or otherwise it is invalid.  I have stated my reasons, and people are taking advantage of the denotative meaning and using wordplay to try and defeat me.  

My opinion is - I do not like gays and do not think they should declare in public.

My reason for my opinion is - as I have stated already, the sight of them is very disturbing and mentally wrenching, while most still want to declare in public and marry.  I just don't like them.  I never stated they shouldn't exist or live.  This is my opinion that I do not like them, and it is impossible for there to be solid evidence for this kind of opinion.  You could say you like gays - why?  I don't know.  Why would you support gays?  

My opinion is therefore valid.  
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 10:46:17 AMCool story?  Haha.  Cool fact, to be honest.  I won't leave.  Why do you want me to leave?  Give a full - length explanation instead of just I have you.  You're annoying.

I'm not lying when I said "I'm not saying gtfo gays." Try to prove I'm not lying.  And if you actually can, respond to my argument.  This time, add a full - length explanation instead of just Yes you are.  Stop lying. I'm right you're wrong.  What you ask for reasons?  There are none.. It just is.

Yes, it's not natural!  You don't find that in nature often!  Of course there is some - just like you don't find that in humans often!  Also, some of them are just like how you have "friends" and bully people with them - they steal eggs for food, you bully people for "mental food," which is satisfication at someone feeling bad because of you.  That won't work on me though. 

You ask "How is being one not silly?"  It doesn't matter who.  Most people, no matter if they don't hate them, don't like them, just ignore them, anything like that is being a slight homophobe.  You act as if I said this:
That would be being offensive and having unneeded aggresiveness.  Depends on what you mean by silly - I don't like gays as much as I like normal people.  that's being a homophobe.  It's not silly.  How would it be? 

you said "You're an idiot." tell me how I'm an idiot.  China, america, anywhere, most of the time it's BOYS LIKE GIRLS.  GIRLS LIKE BOYS. Everyone who's like that is a homophobe to a slight degree, because they don't approve of gays, which is a negative attitude. 

Yes, nothing is easy in this world.  There are always people to ruin your bullying, always people to ruin your dream, always people to ruin your job. 

You, sir, don't make sense. You just said that it does happen, and yet it's not natural? Sorry to say it is. Homosexuality IS natural, even if you say it's not. It's as natural as heterosexuality, whether you like it or not. Also your argument about marriage = complete bullshit. People have kids without being married nowadays + not every married couples want to have kids. THEY JUST WANT TO BE TOGETHER. Oh and the concept of marriage was made by religions. People should be able to marry because they're in love, not because the religion wants them too... Also religion = fuckin' stupid.
Oh and saying everyone's an homophobe is stupid, because it's not true. My friends and I don't care if 2 gays/2 lesbians kiss in public. I won't like it if it looks like they're in the middle of preliminaries, but I also feel like that when I see heterosexual couples getting it on in public.
And who cares that society wants something like girls + boys? Society's not always right eh. Seems like you think everyone shares your opinion... you should learn that it's not the case.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.