News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 02, 2011, 07:40:31 PMYeah!  No chance of legalized weed!  Yes!  Muahahahahaaa!  that'll teach ya!  no chance of gay marriage!  DOUBLE TAKE!  gtfo gays! Yeah tax, YAY JAIL FOR WEED-SMOKERS, and.... dang.  Wish they'd kill them instead of laying waste to acres of land and wasting it. 

Did that offend anyone here?

What the hell are you?
-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on May 02, 2011, 07:45:10 PMWhat the hell are you?

A kid who obviously doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about. Plus he's American.

Edit: FFFFFFFF WTF CONSERVATIVES HAVE LIKE 165 DEPUTIES NOW? NOWAIIIIIIIIII
/RAGE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Harvest on May 02, 2011, 07:45:10 PMWhat the hell are you?
I am a human being in the genus Homo sapien I don't know if i missed an s, but my brain functions like a person whose mind is not corrupt with pleasure.
Quote from: Roz~ on May 02, 2011, 07:46:16 PMA kid who obviously doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about. Plus he's American.
Yes, I seem not to understand what I'm talking about.  But I do.  Plus, I'm Chinese-American. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Ruto

@Raymondbl

Might want to pay attention to what people say in the school yard sometime... ;)

Quote from: Dude on May 01, 2011, 04:41:26 PMBara Yaoi <3 ;)

D: D: D:

Also I missed the last few pages of this thread since I was traveling again. Bah.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 02, 2011, 07:48:52 PMI am a human being in the genus Homo sapien I don't know if i missed an s, but my brain functions like a person whose mind is not corrupt with pleasure.Yes, I seem not to understand what I'm talking about.  But I do.  Plus, I'm Chinese-American. 

Pretty sure it's Homo Sapiens.
Also I can't believe people are against gay marriages. So please, if you do understand what you're talking about, explain your point of view to good ol' Roz. Oh and if you say sumthin like "Religion" I'm going to laugh at you. You're warned, sir.

Harvest

Conservative majority :(

What a disaster....

Luckily we already have gay marriage, just hope they don't open the debate up again...that would just be silllllly
-

Roz~

^Like they did w/ abortion. Ugh. Stupid Conservative dudes.
/rozissad.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 02, 2011, 07:40:31 PMYeah!  No chance of legalized weed!  Yes!  Muahahahahaaa!  that'll

Eck, the moment a certain someone else reads your post they're going to yell at you about certain parts in that post.

What's four letters and ends with an e?  :P
Hint, it's the plural noun in Roz's post minus the s.

Also, take note of the fact that you did help the humans this time around. Thank you.
Your death will not be in vain.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FallenPianist

Quote from: Roz~ on May 02, 2011, 07:55:47 PM^Like they did w/ abortion. Ugh. Stupid Conservative dudes.
/rozissad.

/fpissad

Well a good thing in this election is the death of the Bloc

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 02, 2011, 07:40:31 PMYeah!  No chance of legalized weed!  Yes!  Muahahahahaaa!  that'll teach ya!  no chance of gay marriage!  DOUBLE TAKE!  gtfo gays! Yeah tax, YAY JAIL FOR WEED-SMOKERS, and.... dang.  Wish they'd kill them instead of laying waste to acres of land and wasting it. 

GTFO

Harvest

Yes I'm happy the Bloc is gone.  Shocking how hard they got fucked.

NDP is now the opposition, so happy about that as well.
-

DrP

Its kinda cool that NDP took the Opposition from the Liberals... the Conservatives might have a run for their money.

The BQ is slowly becoming a think of the past... Québec might actually find that they can remain a part of Canada

NDP is the new Bloc Québecois.

Layton is going to have to fight hard for the next 4 years.

The spotlight is transitioning to the 2012 US and French elections, as the first debates are starting to get up.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on May 02, 2011, 07:53:39 PMConservative majority :(

What a disaster....

Luckily we already have gay marriage, just hope they don't open the debate up again...that would just be silllllly
But with war and disasters and death going on throughout the world, isn't it obvious that the most important thing to be arguing about is whether gays should be able to marry?!?!?!

I mean geez the disaster in Japan is pretty bad BUT GAYS GETTING MARRIED?!?!?! IT JUST SIMPLY CANNOT BE! WE MUST KEEP THESE PEOPLE FROM MATRIMONY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 02, 2011, 09:24:25 PMIts kinda cool that NDP took the Opposition from the Liberals... the Conservatives might have a run for their money.

The BQ is slowly becoming a think of the past... Québec might actually find that they can remain a part of Canada

NDP is the new Bloc Québecois.

Layton is going to have to fight hard for the next 4 years.

The spotlight is transitioning to the 2012 US and French elections, as the first debates are starting to get up.

Guys, stop thinking that Québec absolutely wants to separate from Canada, because it's not true. The only people who want that are either kids who think it's really cool to say that or people who don't know a thing about politics/economy/etc. Yes there are separatists here, but they're far from representing the majority of Québec's population. Of course you guys hear about those people and you don't hear about federalists fighting and working hard because they want to stay in Canada.
Also I'm still upset about that Conservative majority. It's good to see that NDP's the official opposition though! I'm happy to see that more than half of their deputies were elected in Québec... definitely happy 'bout that.
I'm also happy about the fact that the BQ is gone. Such a useless party... I know why people voted for them though. The party was created after the kitchen accord and all that crap. People felt betrayed and wanted to be represented, they wanted to show all those means Canadians that it wasn't fair and it makes sense. I think that now people should get over it though, as it happened ~20 years ago.
The sad part about the conservative majority? People are going to complain and I'm pretty sure that the separatist movement will get stronger, because Quebeckers are stupid/don't know a thing about Politics and will just say "I don't like that party, so let's get out of here!" Ugh. -___-

FallenPianist

^Soooooooooooooooooooooo true

And you're right when you say that the separatist movement will get stronger. It even started last night, on the live chat of Radio-Canada (CBC), Harper wasn't even elected yet and people were already speaking of getting out of Canada....WHY ARE WE SO DUMB?

Roz~

I know, I did notice it too when I was checking the elections results on Radio-Canada. D:
It made me sad. The good thing is, people from Québec are always complaining about everything, but they never act. Hopefully we won't do anything about that either... Let's face it, we can't be a country. Jean Charest or Pauline Marois as our Prime Minister? Are you freaking kidding me? Québec would have enough money to be a country, because we could sell our electricity and water (let's face it, it's either that or American corporations buying everything we have since a lot of places don't have enough water already... maybe even war, who knows) and other resources... Old Harry/Shale gas could be good options too even though I'm against that. But hey, a country ruled by a Prime Minister no one likes? That would be insane.