News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 28, 2011, 03:49:25 PMI still don't know what that even means.
Swag???

Its Stuff We All Get. Like the free shit that companies hand out when you go to conventions with their logos and stuff... I have so much swag from accounting firms, it aint funny. Anyone want a Grant Thornton Umbrella, a Deloitte TShirt or a KPMG waterbottle?

Jub3r7

trololololol I don't believe that's the swag we're talking about.

"Swag", as in, "DAYum. That girl has got her ~swag~ on tonight!"
Note: It's not related to hormones or innuendo of any sort.

ALSO MY EGG IS GOING TO HATCH. O:
CLICK IT. ENJOY IT. ;)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 28, 2011, 05:57:55 PMSwag???

Its Stuff We All Get. Like the free shit that companies hand out when you go to conventions with their logos and stuff... I have so much swag from accounting firms, it aint funny. Anyone want a Grant Thornton Umbrella, a Deloitte TShirt or a KPMG waterbottle?

Wrong swag.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Jub has the right idea. :P Not completely, by what he's stated, but the right idea xP

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

fingerz

That's gross. There's more to life than tits.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 28, 2011, 09:27:00 PM*fixed

TITS make the world go round!

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 07, 2011, 09:23:29 PMmen can be stupid... wanting boobs and other stuff... if they don't have personal access to a set, they go searching.

^Hypocritical much?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2011, 04:18:09 AM^Hypocritical much?
Nope.

Men go searching for the things that make the world go round!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I am finally loving Excel as much as I love Powerpoint!

SuperFireKirby

I hate Excel almost as much as I hate Adobe Illustrator. Damn you Illustrator. Damn you

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I'm gonna have to deal with it for the rest of my life, so I kinda have to like it, but that aint no problem... Im doing all my accounting HW in Excel, so...

I do hate illustrator... I just hate it!!!