The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on April 24, 2011, 06:57:59 PMYou're reading it backwards.

^

I know the grammar, but not much of the vocab.  I could probably figure it out, but it would be a rather rough translation probably.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Clicked on U-X's giant sig link. I like the website's design to say the least. Very nice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Ducks no! :'(

And rip sipan although I think he'll be back.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Raymondbl

Yes, I hope he'll be back too.  we should keep his quotes, just in case he comes back :)

Maestro, I was thinking maybe they pick the pieces they want to play, but, maybe one round classical and the next round video game music.  What other rubic could we use?  In real-life competitions, I think the judge just gives a review and say if he should pass into the next round or not.  maybe -

0 - 5 points: how well is it played?
0 - 5 points: musicality?
0 - 5 points: technique, hand frame
up to 5 bonus points for difficulty?  5 would be like virtuoso - like rachmaninoff's third concerto or cziffra's bumblebee.  which I know is never going to happen on NSM. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Ugh, school computers aren't letting me download finale reader anymore. Should put it on my flashdrive.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Ya I heard about that a while ago. I just hope I won't be working during Nintendo's conference.
Also working from 8 am to noon and then from 5 pm to 9 pm when you have a paper to finish is kind of meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I might go... since ill be done with my finals (My teachers are doing them in class the week before... cause we all wanna go on vacation). I just have to talk to my friends in Redmond and see if I can get a pass or something!

ETFROXX

I. HAVE. PRINGLES. IN A TUBE OF DELICIOUSNESS.

AND I'M WATCHING THE GAME SHOW NETWORK. GOOD DAY.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Mashi

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

kirby_superstar

Someone I grew up with's older brother died this weekend.
He was a really really awesome guy and my friend loved and idolized him like no one else.
He also happens to be the only person other than distant family I've ever known to have died.
So.
I just, feel kinda weird.  :(
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.