News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: universe-X on April 24, 2011, 11:54:43 AMGood riddance. :-\ That thread was gonna cause issues...

Does anyone else have my peeve where the :-\ emote clearly shows / as it's face but needs you to type the unnecessary \ that's above the Enter key? Or is that just me?
Hm, you're right!  It was going to cause blood feuds to start, and yeah the mouth is going that way.  But the \ is going the same way the one in the face is going if you look at the :-\ \ compare?  We type the face sideways, though.... Peitition?  Create a thread for it?  Who votes for change?   :D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

universe-X

There's no point in petitioning ::) These emotes are used by all SMF forums anyway.

Harvest

Anyone in the states wanna drive an amazon order up into Canada for free?  Way cheaper on Amazon of course, yet they wont ship this turntable to Canada...fuckers...it isn't on the Canadian site either..of course not....

massive sigh.  like 40 more dollars on other sites, and there are no canadian sites that sell it or so it seems...
-

Raymondbl

I just thought of something at the moment - would anyone be interested in an NSM Piano competition?  like, maybe classical or video game depends on which is more popular.  difficulty won't be a factor in score, and of course everyone hates me, so just giving an idea, not going to make one myself unless someone asks to....  maybe 3 judges,  I wouldn't say there should be a concrete scoring sheet, just an overall opinion of the musicality and how well they played it.... anyone interested? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 24, 2011, 04:54:57 PMI just thought of something at the moment - would anyone be interested in an NSM Piano competition?  like, maybe classical or video game depends on which is more popular.  difficulty won't be a factor in score, and of course everyone hates me, so just giving an idea, not going to make one myself unless someone asks to....  maybe 3 judges,  I wouldn't say there should be a concrete scoring sheet, just an overall opinion of the musicality and how well they played it.... anyone interested? 
I support the idea.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

As with any competition if there is going to be a panel of judges, there needs to be a set rubric. Otherwise, people are likely to choose songs they like/know or people they like/know. With a rubric, and even with a rubric there will still be bias, you can at least make it somewhat impartial. I too, support the idea of a competition, but not something in which the judges can say "Well it sounded good, 10!" or "I don't like that song, 4." Though, you won't catch me competing in this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on April 24, 2011, 04:48:13 PMAnyone in the states wanna drive an amazon order up into Canada for free?  Way cheaper on Amazon of course, yet they wont ship this turntable to Canada...fuckers...it isn't on the Canadian site either..of course not....

It's easier to ask someone to ship it to you xD

Find the price of shipping and decide...asking someone to drive to Canada is a lot more annoying. I have a few friends that live close to Canada (Rochester/Buffalo) but none of them have cars. :/

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2011, 10:11:14 AMwtf sipan got rid of the How Tall Are You thread :(

Crap and I didn't use freezepage or anything. I had to be asleep -.-. But deleting threads...everyone's read it already, what's the point -.-

Maybe I'm in an evil mood today but I saved the old "How long are you thread" to strike fear into those who think they can change the interwebs.  :D Anyone want it?  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Most epic dinner i've made!!!

Bacon wrapped pork chops that have been dusted with paprika and caraway seeds and whole garlic cloves. Loaded mashed potatoes without bacon (for my vegetarian friends) and asparagus with a balsamic, soy sauce, butter sauce

Dessert was from trader joes, a black and white mousse cake

And now to enter a food coma!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on April 24, 2011, 05:50:18 PMIt's easier to ask someone to ship it to you xD

Find the price of shipping and decide...asking someone to drive to Canada is a lot more annoying. I have a few friends that live close to Canada (Rochester/Buffalo) but none of them have cars. :/

Crap and I didn't use freezepage or anything. I had to be asleep -.-. But deleting threads...everyone's read it already, what's the point -.-

Maybe I'm in an evil mood today but I saved the old "How long are you thread" to strike fear into those who think they can change the interwebs.  :D Anyone want it?  ;D

YES.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Hi Dude!!! :D Welcome back... also I have a favor to ask, you know Japanese right?

I saw that on google images somewhere and I can't read it. And Spinda's my favorite Pokemon. So if you can translate...could you?

Dude

I understand a little bit, but not enough to translate it for you. Sorry.

SlowPokemon

Okay, thought it was worth asking. Thanks anyway. :)

DrP

This is what I got:

ã,µãƒ«ã§ãƒ«ã§ååˆ†ãªã,"だなã"のã,¿ã,¤ãƒ—はトリてなã,‹ã»ã©ã€,ぶたがã,«ãƒ–つてしまつた「かくとう」うーã,"ã€,「ほのお」と

and its translation.

This type of level I in monkeys is sufficient to trigger indeed. Matsuta to cover the case of turnips, "grappling" Hmm. "most of us" and

Dude