News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Bad headache. It fucking hurts.

Winter

kirby_superstar

I'd vote green as well.

And we can be civilised. Geeeeeeze.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

kirby_superstar

That'd be my other decision.
Or, that's the one I'm also considering.

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 17, 2011, 02:10:21 PMAt one point I thought of you all and wondered how long it would take for a Politics topic to be locked, if one were started.
After reading the last few pages I realized how civilized NSM can be compared to other online communities.
Usually a flame war would have started by now, lol.

THere was one... and it had some nasty stuff. Concerto then locked and deleted it.

KefkaticFanatic

The only reason none such thing occurred is because no fool uttered some ignorant view or other.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

That's why I love this place. We can all be sane while being insane and agreeing on our sanity.

Fire just happened at a house down our street o.o A BUNCH of police cars/ambulances were out there, just left. Considering the amount of vehicles, it sounds like arson, but idk o.o

Harvest

Just found out I don't get the hundreds of dollars worth of Employment Insurance back when I was completely under the impression that I did because I was under 18 when I paid them and if I lost my job I would not money whatsoever therefore defeating the entire purpose of my paying FUCKING EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE.

I get $6.90 for the entire fuckin year!  Thank you government! 

So now I've paid hundreds to the bullshit union, and hundreds to the bullshit government.  I make shit all, yet pay out my ass with no benefits.
-

kirby_superstar

Harvest

1 week positive streak ruined.....thought it would last....thaaanks government....
-

kirby_superstar

Does anyone else think that Chromeo's music sounds a lot like Sonic??

I'm watching Coachella live right now cuz I'm bored. It's neat. :)

DrP

I went last year... it was amazing. Why??? Because it was only an hour and a half drive!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude