News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Holy poops, Yanni concert is only 3 DAYS AWAY. It's gonna be the greatest concert I've ever been to. I'm sure of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: gzgregory on April 14, 2011, 07:23:51 PMTo completely change the subject...

GO VANCOUVER CANUCKS  ;D

More like
GO CALGARY FLAMES!
Except they didn't make it this year, even though they were badass at the end of the season.
I guess I could go with Go Montréal Canadiens but meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

kirby_superstar

Quote from: Roz~ on April 15, 2011, 01:13:47 PMMore like
GO CALGARY FLAMES!
Except they didn't make it this year, even though they were badass at the end of the season.
I guess I could go with Go Montréal Canadiens but meh.

Jesse K***** likes this. (Y)

Quote from: gzgregory on April 15, 2011, 06:06:29 AMKirby... I'm only 14  ::)

I'm only saying that because I live in Vancouver, and UBC has a beautiful campus as well as good facilities.

What I meant by "I still have two years" is that I have 2 years before picking a university  :P

Ahahaha, I'm sorry. I thought you meant you have two years left of finishing your degree... xD
But you're right, UBC IS beautiful. It's funny, I would be much much closer to you as I'm from Alberta. I moved out here exactly a year ago to live with my mom.
Doesn't even feel like that long though... Also, I'm going back this summer. And I'll be going to Vancouver. ^_^ It's too close not to.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

GaryOak

I prefer Ducks too. After all there are Selänne, Koivu, Ruutu and Lydman. Their generation is badass in Finnish hockey. Canucks used to be my favourite team when I was a bigger fan so much time ago. But I was disappointed when they traded Mogilny to Devils and lost interest. Mogilny was way cool.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The last 5 pages or so have been proudly sponsored by Canada!

Greg

You got THAT right, Concerto.

Gary... I don't even know who Mogilny IS.  ::)

Besides, the Canucks have the SEDINS. And KESLER. And EDLER. And EHRHOFF. And BIEKSA. And SAMUELSSON. And RAYMOND. And LUONGO. And I could go on for pages, but I'm not going to  :P

kirby_superstar

Okay, well then, Canadians, you know how the national anthem plays at school in the morning?
Does anyone else's school play a silly a cappella version on Fridays? xD
It's starts like "Dooooodut doooooo. Doooooooodut dooooooo. bahBAHbahBAH
Then starts the first verse. bahahahaha
I need more interesting things to discuss....

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 15, 2011, 06:32:54 PMOkay, well then, Canadians, you know how the national anthem plays at school in the morning?
Does anyone else's school play a silly a cappella version on Fridays? xD
It's starts like "Dooooodut doooooo. Doooooooodut dooooooo. bahBAHbahBAH
Then starts the first verse. bahahahaha
I need more interesting things to discuss....

wat

kirby_superstar

Your school doesn't start the day with the national anthem...? o.O

Not even Gens du Pays? xD

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 15, 2011, 06:38:30 PMYour school doesn't start the day with the national anthem...? o.O

Not even Gens du Pays? xD

No. I've been to 3 different schools and I've never seen that. We used to have to do a prayer to start the day, but it was a looong time ago.

kirby_superstar

Every school I've ever attended has done the national anthem in the morning.
I don't quite remember if the first elementary school I went to did it...but I think it did.
I even remember watching something on TV once about parents making a giant fuss over a principal not doing the national anthem in the morning.
Do you go to a Catholic school?

Roz~

Québec? Catholic school? LOLZ
Le Québec est une province laïque et a banni tout ce qui est religieux de ses écoles
And nope, I'm definitely not going to a catholic school.

kirby_superstar

Ahahaha, I thought so. But I wasn't sure.
I was thinking that's why it doens't do the national anthem either.
Honnêtement, je préfère beaucoup de ses politiques en ce qui concerne...presque tout.
J'ai une question à te demander. Est-tu pour ou contre le séparatisme?
Moi, je le déteste....mais....c'est vrai aussi que j'habite en Ontario, non pas Québec.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 15, 2011, 06:59:04 PMAhahaha, I thought so. But I wasn't sure.
I was thinking that's why it doens't do the national anthem either.
Honnêtement, je préfère beaucoup de ses politiques en ce qui concerne...presque tout.
J'ai une question à te demander. Est-tu pour ou contre le séparatisme?
Moi, je le déteste....mais....c'est vrai aussi que j'habite en Ontario, non pas Québec.

Haha, the RoC really doesn't want Québec to become a country. =p
I am not a separatist nor a federalist.
It would be beneficial for the province of Québec to become a country, but it would also be disasterrific.
I'm more of a neutral person I guess. =P