The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Harvest

I really wish my school system taught us French properly.  I hated it, and thought that I would never want to know it...now I of course wish I knew it.  Even in grade 9, the last mandatory year of French, we were still repeating the same stuff because we just hadn't learned it.  Etre.  Avoir.  Over and over and over.  Je suis, je...can't remember anything else...honestly...wait...Il es...Elle es...haha fucking school.
-

Jub3r7

I'm pretty sure my computer has some sort of virus; weird things keep happening that I'm not responsible for.

The word processor I use, says "the file you requested could not be opened". It said it again after a couple minutes.
Gmail - "The requested conversation could not be loaded."
And I'm checking my gmail again, and suddenly I'm making a reply to my Bulbanews subscription.
I'm typing in a web address and suddenly it acts as if I clicked out of it. I actually didn't.

Also drug exchanges at school FTL. Those people are idiots.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 14, 2011, 02:32:36 PMI'm pretty sure my computer has some sort of virus; weird things keep happening that I'm not responsible for.

The word processor I use, says "the file you requested could not be opened". It said it again after a couple minutes.
Gmail - "The requested conversation could not be loaded."
And I'm checking my gmail again, and suddenly I'm making a reply to my Bulbanews subscription.
I'm typing in a web address and suddenly it acts as if I clicked out of it. I actually didn't.

Cool people have Norton and don't get viruses

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Greg

To completely change the subject...

GO VANCOUVER CANUCKS  ;D

ETFROXX

Today my history teacher let me sit in front of the board and take attendance.

This may seem like nothing but I felt badass.

DrP

kirby_superstar

Quote from: gzgregory on April 14, 2011, 02:09:33 PMCome to UBC  ;D
I still have 2 years  :P

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO UBC. :D
You on the Vancouver campus?
I must ask, what are you studying?
And just so you know...I might. Lol.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

In that their funding is in the shitter?  Agreed.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Yep... and I am not even there, I'm in the larger and less funded CSU system (though we get the most out here).

I really don't care for the UCs... they cost more, the under division classes are taught by TAs and Grad Students and they are larger
Here, it costs about 2,300 a quarter, all classes are taught by professors and the UGrad population here is less than 20,000. All in all, I am out the door with tuition, r&b, books and spending money for around 20,000 year. Fees are gonna increase though since the dumbasses in Sacramento don't know how to stop spending money. We are probably in the second worst position (behind Nevada) financially.

Greg

Kirby... I'm only 14  ::)

I'm only saying that because I live in Vancouver, and UBC has a beautiful campus as well as good facilities.

What I meant by "I still have two years" is that I have 2 years before picking a university  :P

Raymondbl

Vancouver city or the island?  my aunt has a bakery at the city. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg