News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Kefka's stripper name is KinkyKefka.

Awesome huh.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 13, 2011, 02:31:27 PMNice combination of french in there (though you forgot the accent) -- Les côtés différents!

Ahaha, I had no idea what you were talking about. It took me like two whole minutes to notice the extra s I added. xD
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

I need a good French word that is the most derogatory for calling a guy a dumbass.

Roz~

You mean someone who's un osti d'attardé?
Why do you need a word like that? x)

DrP

im just really pissed off at some dude, and since I live with him, I don't want him knowing what I am saying.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 13, 2011, 07:23:26 PMim just really pissed off at some dude, and since I live with him, I don't want him knowing what I am saying.

Hmm. I know fils de pute is really popular in France, if you really need something.
Here something not good would be
Osti de cave
Criss d'attardé
stuff like that.

kirby_superstar

Fils de pute simply isn't as satisfying though. Go with what Roz suggested. Unless you're a devout Christian. ;)

DrP

Yep! Though son of a bitch doesn't connote much down here.

Ill probably go with Osti d'attardé

When will people seriously know not to eat a $30 bag of salmon that has nearly square inch with his name covered in it. Honestly, who can eat 8 filets of salmon in one siting!!!

kirby_superstar

I'm so dazed. I just left a long and inappropriately heart-felt post in the nostalgic games thread. I need to go lie down. Lol.

You could always go with cunt. Throw in some modifiers and the like to make it truly vulgar.

Some fun ones: yeast-infected, blood-spitting, garbage-stuffed. Putrid things like that.

On the other hand, tell this person exactly what you didn't appreciate and try to be more civilised about it. ;)

DrP

October was the time for civility, April is the time for war

fingerz

Don't worry, I decided to read it all. Maybe people shouldn't post such big posts, it seems to make readers uninterested. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn