News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Ruto

I still have to wear a coat and it's spring. Definitely odd weather.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Going to see a movie with all my friends at Hoyts tonight. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I hate the fact that one of my keys on my clarinet is stuck. damn you!!!

fingerz

:O
Clarinet player? YAY! I play Clarinet too!
Just got into the Victorian State Schools Spectacular too, just in case anyone knows what it is.
If you don't, google it. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Clarinet is freaking awesome... I have to buy an A clarinet for my junior year, cause we're doing something special. And I play Jazz Bass Clarinet, it's all the same, but its so different too...

My back key that we use to play everything but F# - Bb on the staff is stuck, so if I want to go from anything in the upper register to an open G, I have to physically dislodge the ring around the back... I have to get it fixed tomorrow.

Jub3r7

Er, what kind of video game music midi from this website would go well in the background of my Shakespeare presentation?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Why do I always have to be sick D:
Oh well.
Watch Burlesque with 2 friends, t'was a good movie.

SlowPokemon

I am sick too...my parents ALWAYS make me go to school anyway though on account of I'm apparently faking a fever. It's cool though. Maybe I will accidentally vomit all over something special of theirs. Like a car.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I remember when I was a Freshman - Junior, and I couldn't convince my mom to stay home from school... until I vomited...

But when I was a Senior, I just told my mom there was nothing going on and I needed a mental health day... and she let me stay home!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 11, 2011, 07:56:03 PMI am sick too...my parents ALWAYS make me go to school anyway though on account of I'm apparently faking a fever. It's cool though. Maybe I will accidentally vomit all over something special of theirs. Like a car.

Haha, that would be awsm. I didn't go to my Biology class today because I wasn't feeling well, and my "friends" told me it was quite something. Ugh.

Also WHY ARE GIRLS SO RETARDED. GEEZE. I HATE THEM. I guess I just won't hang out w/ them anymore.

SuperRiolu

You just need to hang with us dudes! We're 400x awesome than them!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP