News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on April 05, 2011, 10:30:14 PMNYC would be nice. I'm going to stay at Ruto's place. :D

xD

That would be great if my place wasn't so small and the fat sis wasn't around...:D

But hotel rooms are probably better. I'll stay with you guys in a hotel just to get away from my family! And we'll go to Nintendo World and then the Met or something.  

Although Iceland sounds like a great idea. LET'S GO CAMPING THERE!!!  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Iceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on April 07, 2011, 07:33:52 PMxD

That would be great if my place wasn't so small and the fat sis wasn't around...:D

But hotel rooms are probably better. I'll stay with you guys in a hotel just to get away from my family! And we'll go to Nintendo World and then the Met or something.  

Although Iceland sounds like a great idea. LET'S GO CAMPING THERE!!!  ;D

Hohoho yes, NWS! Also we need to go to that M&Ms shop. Omnomnom

Quote from: fingerz on April 07, 2011, 07:35:39 PMIceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P

No he doesn't.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: fingerz on April 07, 2011, 07:35:39 PMIceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P

He lives in North Pole, Alaska

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

It is Finland. Look it up. Somewhere around Rovaniemi, if I remember (and spell) correctly.

Also, Finland is affordably close to here. Let's go for that.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I could go to Helsinki!!!! I've never been and I kinda want to go...

Speaking of up there, we could go to Poland or Russia!

Jamaha

Finland is obviously the only correct choice.

KefkaticFanatic

Dude from a while ago:

すã"ã,, refers to something impressive, as in an event or performance or something of the like, not a person.  And you say ___ã,,___は if you want to say people are both something.  は is essentially "is" when in that context.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Ah. I see.

What would be "X is awesome/cool/somethinglikethosewords"?

KefkaticFanatic

かっã"ã,,ã,, I'm fairly certain.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Ah, that's why. I kept trying かっã"ã,, and was failing. :3
Thanks though.

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

We need to find out everyone's location and then meet at an exact average center of those locations.  Even if it's in the middle of a lake, or in a warzone.