News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on April 05, 2011, 10:30:14 PMNYC would be nice. I'm going to stay at Ruto's place. :D

xD

That would be great if my place wasn't so small and the fat sis wasn't around...:D

But hotel rooms are probably better. I'll stay with you guys in a hotel just to get away from my family! And we'll go to Nintendo World and then the Met or something.  

Although Iceland sounds like a great idea. LET'S GO CAMPING THERE!!!  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Iceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on April 07, 2011, 07:33:52 PMxD

That would be great if my place wasn't so small and the fat sis wasn't around...:D

But hotel rooms are probably better. I'll stay with you guys in a hotel just to get away from my family! And we'll go to Nintendo World and then the Met or something.  

Although Iceland sounds like a great idea. LET'S GO CAMPING THERE!!!  ;D

Hohoho yes, NWS! Also we need to go to that M&Ms shop. Omnomnom

Quote from: fingerz on April 07, 2011, 07:35:39 PMIceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P

No he doesn't.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: fingerz on April 07, 2011, 07:35:39 PMIceland? Why not go to Finland? Santa lives there. :P

He lives in North Pole, Alaska

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

It is Finland. Look it up. Somewhere around Rovaniemi, if I remember (and spell) correctly.

Also, Finland is affordably close to here. Let's go for that.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I could go to Helsinki!!!! I've never been and I kinda want to go...

Speaking of up there, we could go to Poland or Russia!

Jamaha

Finland is obviously the only correct choice.

KefkaticFanatic

Dude from a while ago:

すã"ã,, refers to something impressive, as in an event or performance or something of the like, not a person.  And you say ___ã,,___は if you want to say people are both something.  は is essentially "is" when in that context.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Ah. I see.

What would be "X is awesome/cool/somethinglikethosewords"?

KefkaticFanatic

かっã"ã,,ã,, I'm fairly certain.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Ah, that's why. I kept trying かっã"ã,, and was failing. :3
Thanks though.

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

We need to find out everyone's location and then meet at an exact average center of those locations.  Even if it's in the middle of a lake, or in a warzone.