The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Roz~

Weird drunk/high customer called while I was at work.
"Don't worry cutie, we don't really now each other yet but soon enough you're going to know me well ;)"
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

My ringtone makes me love when I get calls :D

Also, Roz, RUN.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 31, 2011, 04:18:03 PM*Facebook Stalk*. Found you, ETF.  :)
Doesn't facebook stalking have much more of an accomplished feeling than simply asking? ;D

Jub3r7

Exactly! And plus I wouldn't have been able to find her without the picture you posted a while back, lol.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

totally! we must love facebook stalking, especially if you have that knowledge that they secretly have a facebook, but they keep it hidden!

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 31, 2011, 07:48:21 PMExactly! And plus I wouldn't have been able to find her without the picture you posted a while back, lol.
Well, I added the friend that Jordan (cough ;) ) so if you get a request from a guy that looks half Indian, half pedophile, don't be alarmed.

Winter

Yay I got my internet back up at the new house!

Harvest

-

universe-X

^ That reminds me. Happy April Fool's Day. xD

loljk, winterkid. :)

DrP

I rooted my phone and im getting gingerbread because Sprint and HTC bloatware suck and have put me over the limit!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow, that's a lot of bots turning 41.  Which gets me thinking...who is the oldest person on this site?  It's mostly 21 and below.

universe-X

So I was checking NSM on my DSi... and I got a message that I've never gotten before since my first day joining the site...

"Invalid Certificate"
The following Web site failed to correctly identify itself:
"fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net."

This means that any data you send to this Web site can be read and maybe even changed by someone else (No shit :P)
The specific problems with the certificate are:
This certificate does not apply to this site but to the site "a248.e.akamai.net."

Does either site seem familiar to anyone? (I tried going to them, but nothing came up.) So yeah.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 02, 2011, 02:44:30 AMWow, that's a lot of bots turning 41.  Which gets me thinking...who is the oldest person on this site?  It's mostly 21 and below.

Real person? Does Offkey count?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Boulder is quite nice.  Beautiful area but also a nice mix of city feel.  Chances of attending here have increased substantially. Going to visit UW next week most likely.

me irl
[close]