News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

No Biology exam tomorrow because my teacher's sick yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Woohoo took 8 times the recommended amount of cough syrup last night.

...0 hours of sleep...hahaha....worth it.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

DrP

Today is the perfect day off (well, to an extent)

It's like 83 degrees outside and it seriously feels like summer... like half our school is at the beach today. I just hate this hot weather because I sweat like a pig (hence my main reason to not like this weather), but that is no excuse to regain my tan from last summer!

So for all those who are in cold weather, ha ha

Cobraroll

^ :'(

We got half a metre of snow the past week. Sub-freezing temperatures since Monday last week. They say spring will come in mid-April - mid-May... on the plus side, though, this is one of the sunniest places in the world at the moment, with sun getting up at 5 AM and down at 7 PM, which will culminate in midnight sun throughout June. Too bad the sun doesn't warm as much this far north.

Oh, and 97 Days To Dismission! (Henceforth known as DTD)
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on March 31, 2011, 11:26:06 AMWrong.
Then please tell me how taking 8 times the recommended amount of cough syrup just to get a buzz or whatever isn't retarded.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

LOLOLOLOL.

I read that as:
Quote from: universe-X on March 31, 2011, 03:11:10 PMI feel like I should post something in here... but the only thing I have worthy of posting is "I saw conception yesterday" >.>

Jub3r7

huh?
QuoteDefinitions of conception on the Web:

* concept: an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
    * the act of becoming pregnant--
OHHHH XDDD

Jub3r7

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 31, 2011, 01:25:09 PMThen please tell me how taking 8 times the recommended amount of cough syrup just to get a buzz or whatever isn't retarded.

Just an interesting experience.  There are people who take 50 times the recommended amount :O  Can't even imagine, since I feel like shit today for obvious reasons and wouldn't even want to know what taking that much would be like...
-

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 31, 2011, 04:18:03 PM*Facebook Stalk*. Found you, ETF.  :)

At first I was like 'who the fuck is that' then I was like 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'

Taser9090

Quote from: Dude on March 18, 2011, 11:01:32 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

HATE IT.
Such a terrible, terrible song! She's a good person, though. She donated most of the proceeds to Japan and to her school (who cares about her school).

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

ETFROXX

Did Dude mention that he put it on his ipod.