The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Skipped school for the entire day for the first time.  Slippery slope it is.
-

universe-X

Wow I changed my facebook relationship to "Married" to one of my guy friends (just a joke), but now I see how many friends of mine are homophobes >_>

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on March 28, 2011, 05:29:15 PMWtf you need a phone number to activate your Youtube account.
Apparently if you list an alternate email for your google account, you don't have to do this.

Or something.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Been watching a lot of videos about Satan and the music industry.

While watching one and thinking, "I'd sell my soul to be an amazing musician or something"...suddenly my nose starts bleeding profusely.  I never get nose bleeds for no reason...in fact I haven't had a random nose bleed since...well...I don't even remember having one...

Creepy, I feel as if Satan is coming for me tonight and I will either accept and sell my soul or resist and become a theist or something.
-

universe-X

Remember, atheists don't worship Satan- They don't believe in religion! :P

I've been watching a lot of TheAmazingAtheist's videos and have still been able to keep faith lol.

Harvest

Yeah....that would be a Satanist...

and TheAmazingAtheist is pretty hilarious when you're high.  I actually watch him a lot...
-

universe-X

I'm tempted to try at least weed brownies... but at the same time, I'm not.

Either way, TheAmazingAtheist is... just so right, it's funny. Well, once again, I'm keeping my faith, and at least he respects that... to the point where Christians go crazy and lose common sense.

KefkaticFanatic

At some point however, I believe you will have to seriously choose between full logical/scientific pursuits and the restrictions of a theist mindset.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

At least the upcoming birthdays list gives us a clue as to which members are bots.

DrP

Notice how all the birthdays fall on 1/1 or 2/2 or 4/4 in this case... they like using the same numbers!!!

And... I got a job... well, it's only two weeks and a small pay cut, but it's still money!! woo! So I'm going to be a tour guide to show off housing here at Cal Poly

SuperFireKirby

I tried for about 3 hours to fall asleep last night. Eventually I gave up and drew this at about 4 in the morning:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

That is a disturbing picture. Even I couldn't draw something like that. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Super Zombie

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Ia Cthulhu! Ia Dagon! Ia Hydra!

Ia! Ia!